Chapter 50: Result of the sport festival

Kiyotaka POV

I wait 8 min Kei still doesn't coming back I want to go inside the room but my mother and Hime stop me.

"Kiyo chan you don't remember your father said she will not anything to Kei chan."

"Yeah I know."

"Good boy ."she said to me and touched my head.I see her face is very happy I think this is parents are gentle.

Then  finally Kei is coming back.Then I want to ask her does my father do somethings but she suddenly

Then I want to ask her does my father do somethings but she suddenly

She kiss me with blush face.

"Kei...."

"Kiyotaka I love you so much."

It makes many people look at us and use the flirt face.

"Ohhh~~~~~"

"why you suddenly do that?"I ask her.

"Bceause your father accepte us."

"Really?"

"Yeah."then my father is coming out the room too.

"Honey~~~then I really have a daughter of law!!!"

"Yeah..."

But I don't care about them I only look at Kei and my face maybe is smiling.

"Ki..Kiyo..Kiyotaka!!You are smiling!!"Kei said to me.

"....Really."

"Yeah but now only 2 seconds is smiling."

"We need to go back to the lunch times almost done."Hime said to us.Then we see the clock really the lunch times done.

"Yeah I know senpai you two are very happy can together but we still need to win the sport festival."Yu tell us.

"Ok."

"Good bye you guys I think honey and I will go to the cultural festival too even you guys will not do anythings but I still want to see you guys especially Kiyo chan and Kei chan~~"my mother said to us.