Extras: Miss stalker

After three days Kei and Kiyotaka public their relationship

Kiyotaka POV

At the rest I want to go to the vending machine to buy the coffee. Then I feel someone stalker me.

Then I started to confront my stalkers. 

"Matsushita get out of there"

When I turned to see her I saw that she was surprised but she also put on a smile.

"You know I stalker you??"

"Yeah." then I want to leave to go back to the classroom but before leaving she pull on my sleeve.

"What?"

"Tell me Ayanokouji kun why did you lie back then when you said that Karuizawa san had rejected you" 

"I got in" I played the fool

"If that day you said that I rejected you now tell me why!"

"I don't remember that, what I remember is that I jokingly confessed to you" I wanted to change the subject.

"Then you said you already use 7-8% to help class but your OAA now is all A+ it mean you never use so much your power to help us to go Class A right?"

"On the other side I really use 7-8% to help your class to try to go to Class A."

This is not a lie because to make Horikita grow up I really use 7-8 % to help her grow up to make her go and lead her classes to  make her class become class a.

"You really are a liar.."

"You are the same too."

"What do you mean?"

"You hold your power too after that you are lie your classmates too."

"Well...."

"Then I will go back now." then I want to go back but she hold my hand.

"Do you have any question? And can you leave your hand? I have a girlfriend now if someone sees us they will misunderstanding our relationships. "

"Does Kei chan know I holding back?"

"Yes I think Kei will not tell anyone. Kei will not tell anyone about you hold back if you don't make Kei and I trouble."

"ok...."

"Then I go now." then I start to walk and she doesn't hold my hand to walk with me.

When we went to the our grade floor, when I walk with Matsushita they all stared at me or rather both of them, more kei for returning with her, although when they saw that she was sitting next to me they put aside their looks.

"Kiyotaka why you with Chiaki walk together??" Kei sees us walk together then she gets out of her classroom to ask me. She hug my neck to ask me.

"We just in the vending machine to see each other only."

"Yeah Kei chan we really just coincide in the vending machine to see each other and walk together only." Matsushita explain to her too.

"mmmmm ok."

"I'm just scared of someone stealing you from me Kiyotaka~" then she hugged me.

"Don't worry Kei I'm already in yourself." then I touch her hair.

"Mou~~ Kiyotaka~~"

Then the bell is ringing.

"Then goodbye Kei."

"Ok after school in your room to study."

Then I go back to my classroom to wait for the teacher.

Before Island exam three days

It looks normal to walk to school. Has someone is stalker me again.

"Matsushita you don't feel bored??" I trun around to said to her.

"Haha..." then she in the tree behind to come out.

"This time you want to do what?"

"Then do you mind with me do the team to work of the island exam?"

SHe ask me this question I already forget she ask me with her do the team.

"No I want to do my alone."

"Ok..."

Then we walk together to school. In those times many people look at me and her because I already have a girlfriend and now with my girlfriend friends walk together and make them have many jealousy. If Kei asks me I will answer we just coincide to see each other and walk together only. Well if she is jealous her face will be very cute. I like to see that face too even need to explain to her and have trouble.