Extras: Maid dress

Third Person POV

Cultural festival starts in three days

"Ok the girls start to try to wear the maid dress." Horikita said to Class B girls.

"Then the boys go to the washroom to wear a waiter dress." Horikita said to the boys and gave Hirata a box. Inside all are waiter dress of their cultural festival class activity miad coffee.

"Ok please every boy come together." Hirata said to them that the boys are going to the boy washroom. Even Kouenji go too.

"Ok then let's start to wear maid dress." Kushida said to the girls then they start to take out their uniforms to wear the maid dress.

After 5 min

"Kei chan you wear so well." Satou said to her.

"Yeah this is suitable for you!!" Mori said to her too.

"Yeah!!!"

"Really? Thank you and you guys wear so well too."

'Mou~~ I actually know I wear the maid dress well because Kiyotaka saw me wear a maid dress he can't calm down to do those things to me. Mou~~ when I remember what Kiyotaka did to me make me feel very hot again.' Kei thought and her face become some red after that make her feel some hot.

'Kei chan your face has some red?" Mori said to her.

"Really?? I think I just feel hot only."

"...ok."

Suddenly someone has a knock. They think it is a boy. But still some people don't wear finish. After that Kei needs to use a girl leader to help those girls.

"Who??"

"Karuizawa?? Is me Chabishara." they heard that voice is their homeroom teacher.

"Sorry Chabishara sensei. Now I will let you come in." then Kei open the door let Chabishara come in.

"Are you guys trying to wear a maid dress?? Where the boys are??" she ask them.

"Yes we are trying to wear a maid dress and the boys are in the washroom to wear the waiter dress." Horikita answer to her.

"I see. Look like you guys are wearing the maid dress good."

"Thank you sensei do sensei want to wear too??" Kushida ask her.

"Me?? No way."

"Yeah sensei try too." Onodera said to her.

"Yeah try it!!" Shinohara said.

"Sensei there has one more maid dress." Satou said then take that dress.

"But..."

"Sensei are you scared you can't wear??" Mori said to her.

"Of course no. I will try now." then she take that maid dress frim Satou hand to wear.

In the boy washroom

"I want to see the girl wear a maid dress." Yamauchi said and took out his uniform.

"Haruki just wait second only. We can see too." Sudou said to he.

"No Haruki means it is when the girls are taking out their uniform to start to wear the maid dress before body." Miyamoto said.

"Yeah I want to see too." Hondo said.

"Don't do that." Ike said.

"Why?" Miyamoto said.

"Don't tell me because you have a girlfriend after that to make your heart change." Yamauchi said.