Chapter 43: Maid coffee shop & New special exam

For the two weeks after that, our school life continued as usual.

While preparing for cultural festivals and sports festivals of every class. It can be said that spent so-called precious days that are no different from ordinary schools.Only our class spent the days are very relaxed.

So, September is already halfway through, after school on the third Wednesday. I and HIme want to go back to my room. I caught sight of a person who rarely touched Horikita, who was sitting in the center of the front row of the Class B classroom.

"That, Horikita san. Can I take up a little of your time if possible?"

It was Satou who spoke to Horikita a little cautiously. She is a girl who has nothing to do with Horikita.

"I need to go to the student council in an hour. It's fine if I don't conflict with that. What's the matter?"

Although there was no weird expression on her face, Horikita probably had no experience of being spoken to by Sato either. Sato lowered his voice slightly after asking incredulously.

"About what to do at the cultural festival, should we say that we have also thought a lot... 

Horikita san also said that before? If you have an idea, please let us know, etc."

"Hmm. Any suggestions are welcome at any time..."

"Then let me make a proposal. I came up with an idea that will definitely win this cultural festival."

Although Satou looked confident, Horikita was a little unmoved.

Maybe if it is adopted, it will be rewarded, so both boys and girls put forward their ideas to Horikita.

It's no wonder, after all, in the past ten days, there are not a few students who I see came to Horikita with a proposal.

But no matter what the plan is, there is still a lack of decisive elements, so it has not been officially adopted so far.

"Then, please submit a proposal"

"Ah, um. Of course I'm prepared...but here's a little bit. Can I borrow a little time later if possible?"

"Really? It's okay, but where are you going?"

"Hmm~ 30 minutes later in the empty classroom of the special teaching building. I have already 

obtained permission from the teacher."

"Empty classroom?"

Leaving "Please" to Horikita who asked incredulously, Sato turned around and saw me who was looking at them, and walked over immediately.

Satou see classroom outside and saw me and Hime who was looking at them, and came over immediately.

"Hey, Ayanokouji kun and Kamishiro san. Do you have time next?"

"Me? Is there no special arrangement?"

"Me too."

"Did you guys hear what you just said? Can I invite you guys and Horikita-san in 30 minutes?"

"You don't mind said us?"

"This is fine your class will not do anything in the cultural festival right."

Satou's attitude and expression were the same as when she had just treated Horikita. She was full of confidence.

"Then I'll wait!"