Chapter 103: Talk about the final special exam part 2

Next day 

I use OAA to make Kei with me together.

After school

I am in the mansions to wait for Horikita.

"Hi you guys."

"Hi and don't use taste time after that let's talk now."then they go to sit the soft.

"Ayanokouji kun, what are your thoughts on team formation? "

"Horikita do you think you guys and Ryuuen have a chance of winning in terms of academic ability? "

"I don't think so. "

"Although you guys are not divided into classes based on academic ability, we have to admit that the academic ability of Class A and Class C is indeed better than our two classes. "Yousuke carefully analyzed academic ability.

"So I don't think you guys need to rely on academics very much."

I came up with a plan.

"It doesn't depend on academic ability. How do we win?"Keisei asked about the key point.

"Rely on physical strength."

I went straight to the point of forming a team.

"Although the academic ability of class A is a little higher than ours. But I don't think the two classes in the back will get all the 15 points, and our class will get all of them, the difference is mainly reflected in the final evaluation of the five subjects. A question."

"The last question of the difficulty of the five-scientific ability assessment should only be answered by people with academic ability A."Horikita commented.

"Yes only our class can get a full marks."I said to them.

"But only us get full marks cannot make sure we can win too because this exam is class joint after that if you guys lose our class will lose too."

"So I believe that within ten days, there will not be many people on the red side with the strength of academic A, and the gap between the academic strengths of the red and blue should be within one-third."

The three of them were thoughtful.

"But with enough exercise, physical fitness and stamina can be improved in a short period of time."

I continued.

"This special test is a one-day period. What we need to win them is the time on the road. There are eight legs, and if each leg can be separated by five minutes, we can end up with the equivalent of four points. difference."

"Does Kiyotaka kun mean to train everyone physically during this time?"

"It's important to train without being noticed, but it's more important to be cooperative."

"Ayanokouji kun means the physical coordination of the team members."

"That's what it means. The two people in the team should have similar stamina and endurance, and the progress of the two people should be synchronized. The relationship of one person should not drag the time of the other person."

"If you maximize the use of two people's time, it will indeed save a lot of time."

Keisei also understood the situation.

"Yousuke, after school tomorrow, you will tell the people in the class the results of tonight's discussion, and ask them to exercise to a certain extent without being discovered. I believe everyone will accept it."

Well, Yousuke agreed to my request.

"As for the formation of a team, let everyone first find someone with similar physical strength. Don't worry about academic ability, as long as you find it, Class C will fully cooperate."

"If I don't find a suitable one, I will adjust it and try my best to find a suitable one."

Yousuke expressed his cooperation again.

"Well, then everyone will go back today, and that's all you need to say tomorrow."

"it is good."

Third Person POV

"Everyone listen to me."

Hirata called everyone together.

"The policy for this special examination has been decided."

"So fast?"

"Only use Two days solve?"

"Worthy of the leader of the class that doesn't fail!"

"Everyone, listen to me quietly."

Hirata spoke again.

"We will win this special test by physical fitness and endurance."

"What's the meaning?"

"Isn't half of the scores test for cooperation and half for academic ability?"

"What does this have to do with physical fitness?"

"Everyone, on the surface, this exam is to examine cooperation and academic ability, but in fact 

it is to examine the efficiency of completion."

"efficiency?"

"Yes. Although our academic ability is inferior to the blue team. But we just rely on the advantage of physical ability to win, of course, it does not mean to give up academic ability completely."

Everyone quieted down, and Hirata continued.

"The key depends on the physical fitness of the team members. The two people in the team should be similar in physical fitness and endurance, and the time of the two people should be maximized to avoid unnecessary waste. Therefore, everyone needs to team up with people with similar physical fitness from Class C. , Although there is a gap in academic ability, we still need to focus on physical ability to form a team."

Everyone thought it was very reasonable, and nodded in agreement unconsciously.

"As for the formation of a team, everyone should first find people with similar physical strength. Class C will agree to our team requirements. After that, a certain degree of physical training will be carried out every day, and be careful not to be discovered by the people of Class A and Class D."

"Hirata-kun, we will take care not to be discovered without you telling me."

"If I still don't find the most suitable candidate, I can debug it. I must complete the team before the deadline to avoid random team formation."

Hirata reminds everyone again.

"Well, we all know the specific process, and we will do it."

"Thank you Hirata, I never slack off for the class, and this time I came up with a solution so quickly."

"Everyone!"

Hirata seems to have something else to do.

"I don't dare to be greedy. The solution for this special exam was conceived by Kiyotaka kun. Horikita san and Yukimura kun can testify."

"Ayanokouji thought too?"

"Really Kei chan."Kei friends ask her.

"Of course~"

"Actually, Kiyotaka kun has provided solutions for the special examination plan before."

Hirata offered Kiyotaka up neatly.

"Really?!"

"Yes."

"Everyone, that's the end of today. After you go back, you can form your own team. Class C will not refuse."

Hirata issued a declaration of dissolution.

"But I didn't expect Kiyopon and Keisei to discuss the special exam together last night."Haruka said that.

"Well because Ryuuen said if Kiyotaka do the one choose the team membre he will give us  to choose the member."

"I see."