Extras: Mei Yu Wang

On beofre the winter break one week.

Mii chan POV

At 5:20

The heavy head got up from the bed, and I ran out of the place like a roll.

Although there was no fever, the mild pain persisted.

The reason is obvious, 5 days out of guilt and truancy.

So far, I have never had a break except for illness. Tormented by guilt, I thought of other things to get rid of it, but I couldn't get it out of my head. If you want to kick him out, you won't have a rest for 5 days...

Let's change our mood. Thinking like this, he grabbed the phone in his hand.

Without reading too many emails, clicking on the photo folder, I accessed the records of the early days of photography. Rolling nostalgic eyes turned to the photo.

The first thing I stopped was the photos when I didn't have friends to call me friends after I entered school.

This is my first and only photo of two people with Hirata kun, who is smiling softly next to me who can't laugh well.

Although I am not good at laughing now, I feel that I have improved a lot compared to now.

"I miss it so much..."

Living in a Japanese school, I don't know either.

Hirata kun was the first to unravel me, who was surrounded by tension.

At that time, I didn't realize how much I liked it.

I just think he is a handsome and gentle and excellent person.

In China, which has a strong sense of competition and a high level of learning, there is no time to fall in love, so I didn't notice it. I don't know when I noticed that love, but I don't think it's necessary to say it since the day I realized it.

Hirata kun is a very popular person, not someone like me.

Even conveying the wrong idea will only bother you.

So hide it in my heart, as long as I can be by his side, I am very satisfied.

"--But"

Thinking back on it makes me feel shy, then scared, and tears come out.

"what to do......"

I was discovered by all the people that I like Hirata kun.

When changing seats, it must be to go to Hirata kun's side, right?

I don't know what kind of face to wear to school....

(Why people know Mii chan like Hirata because before one week she with Kei, Kushida and Kushida group membres are in the coffee shop to talk about Hirata kun and many her friends are tell Kei she like Hirata and their behind has one gossip person are hear what they said. After that that person in the forum sent the rumor to make the Class B internal chaos thing. That gossip person is Masayoshi Hashimoto of Class A of second grade.)

Even many people send a message to me but I don't answer anyone's message. Even Hirata kun.

When I wanted to turn off the phone screen, I remembered the email I received from Ayanokouji kun on Monday night.

How is Ayanokouji kun feeling now? Hirata kun said he is the one who can trust a person. I try to talk with he about Hirat kun when Karuizawa san and Hirata kun break up. Even though we are not in the same class anymore, Hirata kun still very trust he and is still so friendly to he. If people know you like someone you still can go to school. But in first grade there was a rumor to say Ayanokouji kun like Karuizawa san. He still can go to school.