Extras: Bento

When the winter break of the third year finishes after two days.

Kei POV

Today I woke up at 6:40. Today I woke up early because I want to cook bento to Kiyotaka. I finish washing my body and teeth and eating breakfast then I start to do the bento to Kiyotaka and my. Nene sends a message to me that Kiyotaka will eat with Hirata kun, Miyake kun, Yukimura kun and Ike kun to eat lunch together. After that surprise to them. To make me surprised Ike kun with he eat lunch together.  I want people to know he has a good girlfriend and I want those people jealous that Kiyotaka has a girlfriend who makes the bento to he. I am in the kitchen to do the bento of Kiyotaka. Kiyotaka favorite food are curry rice, tonkatsu, steak, fried chicken and tempura.

Go back to Kei in the supermarket.

At 6:35

I go to the supermarket to buy the material of Kiyotaka's favorite food.Then I choose the finish of my dinner and breakfast. I started to buy Kiyotaka and my bento. When I want to go to choose the meat first I see Horikita san.

"Hi Horikita san~~"

She see me and walk to here too.

"Hi Karuizawa san. Your bag has many things. You want to do your dinner??"

"Yes and has some is of tomorrow."

"I see."

"I want to do the bento at Kiyotaka after that I buy Kiyotaka's favorite foods."

"Ayanokouji kun?? His favorite food is what?"

"Are curry rice,tonkatsu, steak, fried chicken and tempura. Wait Horikita san why do you want to know Kiyotaka's favorite food?"

"I just want to know the Ayanokouji kun thing more only. I don't have the feeling you have for Ayanokouji kun."

Well I know Kiyotake doesn't feel love to Horikita san. But I can't sure what Horikita san feel to Kiyotaka. After that I need to be sure Horikita san will not do my rival in love.

"Ok. Horikita san wants to do the manual dinner??"

"Yes."

"Ok goodbye Horikita san."then I walk to the meat part of the supermarket there to take chicken and steak. I see Honami.

"Hi Kei chan~~"

"Hi Honami."

"Do you buy your dinner material?"

"Has some area of tomorrow's breakfast. Now I am buying lunch to do the bento. Honami you buy too??"

"Yes. You buy manythings."

"Yes I want to cook Kiyotaka for bento. After that I buy Kiyotaka favorite food material."

"Kiyotaka kun favorite food material? What is Kiyotaka kun favorite food??"

Well I know she likes Kiyotaka. I don't want to tell her to make her become my rival in love. But she is my friends too.

"Well is curry rice, steak, fried chicken and tempura."

"Ok thank you Kei chan."

"This is fine Honami." then I take many steak boxes to choose the best one. I choose to finish the best one to put in my supermarket bag. Then I start to choose the chicken and pork to do the fried chicken and tonkatsu. I choose finish then I put it in the supermarket bag. I see Honami still choosing the meat.

"Then goodbye Honami."

"Bye Kei chan." then I went to buy the shrimp. I see Kushida san in the seafood part.