Chapter 75: Akito decides does he confession loves Haruka

Kiyotaka POV

At 7:30 I wake up and I go to wash my body,tenth and face.Then I finish them and sit to my bed to see the TV and play a phone.My room has a TV too after that I don't need to go down to watch a TV.I hear a voice in my ear.

"Kiyotaka~~"Is Kei .Now is 8:15 and she comes here too early.

"Good morning Kei.You come here too early.You know the breakfast is not done."

"Good morning Kiyotaka~I know the breakfast is not done and come here too early because I want the time with you only and I want to eat a luxury breakfast."

"I see."then I kiss her.

We kiss 10 min

"Kiyotaka~love you~"then she put her head in my shoulder.

"I love you Kei."then I touch her hair.

"Let's watch the TV."

She nodded.

Then we watch the TV after 30 min

"Kiyotaka are you wear Hime give you that watch?"she points out the watch I wear.

"Yes."

"I remember your mother,Hime,Ichki and Hirata kun them each person give you a watch too.Are you sure you can wear that much watch?"

"Yes I can because everyday I change the watch after that I can wear each watch."

" I see."

"But Kei everyday wear my mother give you that watch right?"

"Yes because this is very beautiful and Kouenji kun asked me about this watch when I wore it on the first day."

"Kouenji?"

"Yes."

Thirs Person POV

When Kei wore the watch on the first day come to school

"Kei chan you wear this watch!This is very beautifuk and pretty!!!"Satou said to her.

"Thank you."

"Fufu Karuizawa girl your watch isn't the school you can buy in this school.And this watch is a special series this world only 10 only. Where do you buy this special series watch?"suddenly Kouenji comes to Kei and asks her.

"Kouenji kun this watch is Kiyotaka mother give me when Kiyotaka birthday."

"I see."then he go back his sit and thought.

'Ayanokouji boy mother give her in Ayanokouji boy birthday.It mean his mother is free to come into the school.And Ayanokouji boy father is that man.Fufu I know why that blony girl has that special series watch.'

Kiyotaka POV

"I see."

"Kiyotaka this watch looks very special even Kouenji kun know too."

"Yeah."

"Well Miyake kun like who do you know?"

"I don't know. He only said to me he likes someone in the group."

"I see he likes Hasebe san or Sakura san right?"

"Yeah."

"Kiyotaka you think Miyake kun like who?"

"well I am not sure he like which one."

"Ok."then the roomphone is ringing.

"I help you to listen."Kei go to take the phone.