Chapter 41: Swimming pool & Ice cream

The time is now 8:30 as agreed. I went  lobby and the members were almost all there.I saw Kei coming in front of me and hugged my arm.

"Good morning Kiyotaka ."

"Good morning Kei."

"Good morning Kiyotaka kun/Kiyotaka sen~pai/Ayanokouji senpai."all of my class to said to me.

"Good morning Ayanokouji kun/Ayanokouji/Kiyotaka."my before classmates.

"Good morning you guys"

"Ok all people in here we can go now."then we walk together to go to the swimming pool.Kei is hugging my arm and HIme and Ichiki are beside talking to me .Has many girls talk to Yagami and Yu.Yousuke talk to the girls too.Sudo try to talk to Horikita but so bad she doesn't talk to his so much.Ike and Shinohara are holding hand.

I changed the swimsuit and I went outside.

"It's already an entertainment facility..."

The large swimming pool facility is usually used for club activities, and it is still a formal practice, but today it looks completely different. Needless to say, there are a lot of students here and there is a lot of noise. There are also small vendors everywhere, selling many light meals that are generally considered to be the basics of vendors—in other words, they are selling junk food, such as hot dogs, fried noodles, okonomiyaki, etc. .

I was surprised by this in itself, but it was incredible that the people running the booths seemed to be senior students. From working hard without a smile to looking happy at work, there are all 

kinds of people. It looked like a special exam.

"What kind of mechanism is this?"

I'm not sure about this, but the only certainty is that there is a festival atmosphere here. When I was waiting for the girls to come, I found that the atmosphere around me changed.

In order to receive positive attention, people basically need to put in effort.

To put it simply, it is academic performance. As long as it is like winning the first place and winning the first place in the mock exam, the people around him will pay attention.

But there are exceptions, one of which is outstanding looks. Whether it's a handsome guy or a beautiful woman, this type of person is more likely to attract attention than the above-mentioned examples. Of course, I can't say that no one else is trying to take care of their appearance, but that's a special element without a doubt.

I have no way of knowing the situation of other schools, but at least I can say that the students of this school are very good looking. Not to mention the group that works with me, even the students in the neighborhood who I don't know have a very high level of appearance.

I certainly can't deny that there are all kinds of students in this school, but generally speaking, there are not so many handsome boys and girls gathered in the same school. Ike and the others will feel excited and elated every day, and it should be taken for granted.

What if it was good on the outside and perfect on the inside? She looks cute, gives a good impression, and is impeccable in body and schoolwork - anyone can't help being distracted by that kind of girl.

The corridor was shrouded in noise, and the boys standing there looked at the same place 

almost at the same time.

I see Kei and Hime and Ichiki are walking outside.Their swimsuit makes many boys look at them.Kei is the one who scares those eyes after that she comes to my behind .