Extras: Ready the dance party

On December 27th of the third year

Kei POV

Today is the 27th of December. I am in Keyaki Mall with my friends. And why today I saw them again even though yesterday we saw them again because before the winter break the school had something to tell us.

Go back before the winter break

"Ok everyone the school has something to tell you guys." Chabishara sensei said to us when she went into our classroom.

Is this a special exam again?? But now it is before the winter break one day only.

"Sensei has a special exam again??" Horikita said to her.

"Really I don't want to take a special exam again~~"Ike kun said.

"Yeah~~"

"No isn't a special exam. You guys will very excited."

"Excited??"

"Is the dance party."

"Yeah!!"

"Dance party!!!"

Many boys are stand down to said.

"Is very excited right Kei chan?" Maya ask me.

Maya, Nene, Satsuki and Chiaki are my seat around.

"Yeah is very excited."

"Has class points?" Horikita ask her.

"No but the most dance the best can has personal points."

"Ok."

Well I think Horikita san think if in this dance party dance the best can has the lclass points she will do the best one to dance.

"Let's start with the rule and explain in detail. Your devices will be available for download and confirmation later, so there's no need to take notes now."

Chabishara sensei gave this instruction, and the schedule of the school trip was displayed on the screen that lit up again.

{This dance party of Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Education School.}

Date: 31st December

You can get ready for your dress. If you don't buy the school will borrow the dress. The best idea is you buy your own dress.

Time:At 7:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m

The dance party has many delicious foods to eat and drink.

Need the couple

Reward the best dancing of the dance partner

1st place: 100 000 personal points each one of a couple

2nd place: 50 000 personal points each one of a couple

3rd place: 10 000 personal points each one of a couple

"Then the rule only has this. I hope you guys have good winter break and enjoy the dance party "

Then Chabishara sensei walk out the classroom. Then Horikita san go to front to said to us.

"Ok everyone I need to tell you guys even tomorrow is the winter break but don't do any things to make the class points decrease."

"of course Horikita san." Ike kun and many people agree what Horikita san said.

"Then about the dance couples. I think we can get a lottery to pick the dance couples. Has a couple person can ask their companion do they want to do the dance couple first. After ask finish we will start to lottery dance couples."