Extras: Suzune Horikita birthday

In February ten'th on Sunday of third grade

"Tomorrow is Horikita's birthday I think we need to celebrate his right?"Hirata said to his classmates.

"I agree with Hiraata.I think we can celebrate Suzune!"Sudou excited to agree this.

"Kushida san what do you think?"Mori ask Kushida.

"I agree Hirata kun!Let celebrate Ayanokouji kun birthday!!"

"Kushida chan is right!!!Let's celebrate Horikita san birthday!!"Kushida fanclube agree Kushida said.

"Kiyotaka what do you think?"Kei ask Kiyotaka. Yes Kiyotaka in there too. Because Hirata and Kei hope he goes with them. Kiyotaka comes here because he can't refuse Kei to use cute eyes and a cute voice to say to he.

"Well I think I can celebrate Horikita's birthday too."Kiyotaka agreed with them to celebrate Horikita's birthday.

"Yeah let's go to buy a birthday gift!!"then they go to the Keyaki Mall to buy a Kiyotaka birthday gift.

"Kikyou chan what do you think the girl likes?"Kushida fanclub ask he.

"Yeah Kikyou chan you give some ideas."

"Well I think girls like cute things." Kushida said.

"Yeah."

"Kiyotaka want to buy what to Horikita san??" Kei ask he and hug his right arm to said to he.

"Well I has so many personal points after that I need to use now to use finish."

"It mean?"

"I think I will buy a amethyst jewel necklance."

"Necklace?!!" then Kei look at he.

"Don't worry Kei I don't has that feeling to her."

"Ok...."

"Ayanokouji you want to buy a jewel necklace to Suzune!!!" Sudou said to Kiyotaka.

"Yeah.... if you want to give Horikita sepical gift to Horikita you can buy the jewel necklace to her too."

"You are right how much??"

"Well because now almost Valentine's day after that will be more expensive. Now it is 423 543 personal points." 

"I see I think I can buy too." Sudou said look like he has that much personal points to buy a jewel necklace to Horikita too.

"Kei you want to buy what to buy Horikita??" Kiyotaka ask her.

"I want to buy a handkerchief to her."

"I see."

"Kei chan this is great." Satou said.

"yeah!!" her group membres said to her.

"Thank you. Maya you want to buy what to Horikita san?"

"We want to buy a tablet for her together." Satou said.

"This is great."

"Kanji you want to buy what to Suzune?" Sudou ask his friends.

"Well we want to buy a watch to her together."

"This is great and remember that the watch needs pretty."

"Ok Ken."

"Kikyou chan you want to buy what to buy to Horikita san?" Mii chan ask her.

"I want to buy headphones to her."

"This is great."

"What do you guys buy for her?" Kushida ask them.