Chapter 80: Tell Kei about Kiyotaka past & Horikita with Kushida and Ibuki talk

Kiyotaka POV

Before the school trip two day

When I am in the mansions I check what things I need for the school trip and my personal phone is ringing.

Then I opened the cabinet and there was put in that personal phone.I see that personal phone is show is my mother call me.

"Hello mom."

"Hi Kiyo chan~~Are you excited of your school trip~~"

"Yes I and my classmates are very excited to see Kyoto landscape ."

"Well you guys never go outside only you and Hime chan go outside but you guys never go to Kyoto~~"

"Yes."

"I want to said does those money is enough if is not enough I will give you more~~"

"This is so many.I think I maybe can't use finish all the money .You know our phone has a the app that school download can make the personal point become online money."

"Of course I know but I think that money may not be enough to give my dear baby son ~~~"

"I see."

"I want to said to you only~"

"Is what?"

"Has a good trip of your first trip Kiyo chan~~~This trip will make you has a good memory ~~Love you~"

Then I hear what she said this trip will make me has a good memory make me feel very excited.

"....Thank you mother."

"Goodbye~~"

"Bye."then I finish the call.Then my behind has someone hugging me.

"Kei what are you doing here and what time are you coming to my room."

"I came here and put my luggage in here. When you said 'This is so many.I think I maybe can't use finish all the money .You know our phone has an app that school download can make the personal point become online money.' there but I think you already know I am coming.Is your mother call you?"

"Yes.She said has a good trip and the trip will make me have a good memory."

"Ok Kiyotaka do you never go outside?"

"Yes only one year I go outside from that place.Do you know I can come to this school is because Mastuo told me this school is the only one that can make my father can't easy to come to.But you know Kei. Matsuo help me did that is mean he will be dead."

"Dead?!But he is not in the mansions?"

"Yes but now his name is not Kanade Matsuo is Mirai Ikure."

"I see after that I think why you call he is Matsuo."

"Yeah."

"Well now is good.Because he makes me know you and makes me have redemption and makes me find someone I love."

"You are right Kei after that I am very thank you he to make me know you and make me love you."then I put her head in my chest and touch her hair.

"Kiyotaka~~~Love you~"

"I love you too Kei."then we kiss together in 10 min.

After 10 min

"This is enough Kiyotaka I am very tired of my mouth."

"Yeah me too."

Then we hug together.Suddenly the phone is ringing make us frightened.Is Kei phone.Then she take her phone is Satou call her.