Extras: what if Kiyotaka's children from the future here to the present Part 2

Kiyotaka POV

Then the class has many people coming to our classroom outside to see us. I think they want to see the new classmates only.

Kei is coming our classroom.

"Kei one sama!!"then Kanon come to hug her.

"Hi Kanon chan~"

Then I see each class important people are coming to our classroom.

"Hi new students I am Suzune Horikita of Class B. Is this school student council president. Please nice to meet you two Karuizawa san and Ayanokouji kun."

"Hi Horikita san."they said to them.

"I am ..."Yousuke wanted to say to them but Koyoi cut them.

"Yousuke Hirata,Kikyou Kushida and Ken Sudo of Class B right?"

"Why you know?"

"We see in the OAA~"Kanon said to them.

"Ok."

"Fufu I am Arisu Sakayanagi of Class A.Please nice to meet you two Karuizawa san and Ayanokouji kun."

"Hi Sakayanagi san."

"Fufu I think you two already know other people name right?"

"Yes do you want us to said?"Koyoi ask her.

"Fufu I don't mind."

"Kuku me too."Ryuuen said.

"We too."Honami said to them.

"Ok Masumi Kamuro and Kōhei Katsuragi of Class A. And Kakeru Ryuuen, Daichi Ishizaki, Mio Ibuki, Hiyori Shiina, Aruberuto Yamada and Satoru Kaneda of Class C."

"And other two people are Honami Ichinose and Ryūji Kanzaki of Class D right~"Kanon said that.

"You guys are right."Honami said to them.

"And Ichinose san~ is a student council president."

"You are right Karuizawa san." 

"Kuku monster class has many intersing people."Ryuuen said.

"Kiyopon!!"I hear Haruka's voice and she opens the door. I see her behind has Airi, Akito and Keisei. And I see many people of Class B are coming here too.

"Hi you guys."

"Hi everyone I am Koyoi Ayanokouji please nice to meet you."

"Hi everyone I am Kanon Karuizawa please nice to meet you guys~"

"Hi you two."

"I hear you two are Kiyopon cousin and Kei chan sister cousin right?"Haruka ask them.

"Yes."

"Koyoi and Kanon chan I introduce our classmates~"then Kei take them go to her classmates to intriduce them.

"They really look like Kei chan and Kiyotaka kun."Honami said.

"Yes it's all same."Horikita said.

"Well they are our cousin and sister cousin."I said to them.

"Even is cousin or sister cousin but how can all things is same?"Ryuuen said.

"I don't know."

"Karuizawa san do you know your sister's cousin with Kiyopon together?"Haruka ask Kanon.

"Yes I heard from Kei one sama."

"Ok you know what I mean by Kiyopon?"

"Yes is mean Kiyotaka onii sama right?"

"Yes."

"Karuizawa san can I call your first name?"Satou ask her.

"Of course and after that I will call your first name too."

"Ok Kanon chan."

"I want to said too!!"

"Me too!"

Has many girls said to her.

"Ok~"

"Kanon chan and Koyoi I will tell you guys about everyone realtionship."

"Ok."

Well I think they already know everyone realtionship.

At lunch

Kanon with Koyoi with Kei and I go to mansions to eat a lunch.

"You guys know everyone realtionship right?"I ask them.

"Yes."

"Can you guys tell us?"Kei ask them.

"Of course. Mii chan oba sama with Yousuke oji sama get together."Koyoi said.

"Really?! This is great they get together!! I think Mii chan is very happy in the furture."

"Yes I can see she is very happy with Yousuke get together."

"And Ryuuen oji sama, Ishizaki oji sama and Albert oji sama bodyguards for Oto sama. And sometimes is our bodyguards."

"I see."

"And Horikita oba sama is doing this school teacher and she is our homeroom teacher. For Oto sama classmates they are all do the high-level executives of the company.And before Oto sama the classmates almost are also employees of the company too."

"I see. "

"What class you guys are?"Kei ask them.

"Class A."

"No shame on you guys."then I touch their hair.

"Mou~~ Oto sama love you~"then Kanon kissed my face

"Thank you Oto sama."

"Well you guys OAA score are all A+."Kei said.

"Yes Oka sama~ well Onii sama OAA score is the most highest score in the school in the future."

"Ok. You are amazing Koyoi~"then Kei go to hug Koyoi.

"Thanks Oka sama."then he is smiling I can see his feeling doesn't look like me.

Then we eat a luxury lunch together and when we are finished we go back to school.