Chapter 54: Kei with Ayanokouji group dating & Recycle Kiyotaka room card

In the morning

"Um...uh"

When I opened my eyes, next to me was Kei Karuizawa sleeping peacefully on my arm

When I opened my eyes, next to me was Kei Karuizawa sleeping peacefully on my arm. I used the other hand to touch her soft hair, and while watching her cute sleeping face, I couldn't help but pinch her cheeks mischievously.

"Woo~"

She let out a lovely whimper, but still didn't mean to wake up. After I touched her soft face gently with my hand, I gently pulled out the other hand that was already paralyzed from under her head, and then slowly put her head on the pillow, before I moved from my out of the bed.

Then I go to the bathroom to wash my body and then I go out the bathroom.I see Kei look like almost wake up after that I go sit beside her to see her cute face and pinch her cheeks mischievously.

Then at 7:15 I see her wake up.

"Woo~~"then she tries to wake up and she opens her eyes and she sees me and hugs me and says to me.

"Good~~morning~~~Kiyotaka~~woo."

I don't answer her and I pushes her to the bed.

"W...What are you doing"

I kisses Kei Trapping her between my arms, only allowing her to look at him. She turned away with a huge blush on her face, knowing what I wanted. My licked her ear, receiving a gasp and a giggle. Slowly getting closer, we locked their lips, fighting for dominance. I easily won, and Kei couldn't be happier.

I started kissing her neck, giving her a hickey which Kei rewarded him with loud moans.

"Good morning Kei."

She blushing

Kei took control this time and she started kissing him.

"Kiyotaka no baka...."

Then she put her head in my shoulder.We are doing this 5 min.

Then the roomphone is ringing.Then I take this.

"Good morning Kiyotaka sama"Matsuo said to me.

"Good morning."

"The breakfast is actually done does Karuizawa sama wake up?'

"Yeah she just wakes up."

"Then can you tell her about the breakfast actually done."  

"Ok we will go down now."then I put the phone down and I look at my cuye girlfriend.

"Kei the breakfast actually done let's go to eat the breakfast."

She nodded.

Then she hugging the right arm to go down to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Kiyotaka sama and Karuizawa sama.Do you has a good sleeping?"

"Yeah we sleep very well."I said finish Kei face beeing blush again and I think Matsuo actually what I mean.