Extras: Swimming pool

Third Person POV

September 3rd of the third year

Today Class B has a swimming class. This time is not as like their first year has many people who don't join. Class B students are almost here. In particular Kei.

'Okay today I need to go to the swimming class.' Kei thought.

Why she needs to go to the swimming class has two reasons. One reason is she wants to overcome her difficulties. Her scar. And another reason is of her is the most want to do.

Then the Class B girl goes to the girl locker room to change the swimsuit.

"Kei chan you go to the swimming pool?" Satou ask her.

"....Yes"

"Kei chan you want to go to the swimming pool!?" many Kei group people are ask her.

"Yes has any promble??"

"No we are surprised that Kei chan wants to swim. Bceause in first year and second year Kei chan you never go into the swimming pool only wear the swimsuit to stay in the ground Don't play with us make us think you don't how to swim only. Now you know how to swim??" Mori ask her.

'Well they are right I make them think I don't know how to swim because those two years I scared about my scar only make me don't play with them in the swimming pool to make them think I don't know how to swim.' Kei thought.

"Last summer break Kiyotaka taught me how to swim after that I can swim now."

"This is great Kei chan." Matsushita said.

"Well a boyfriend can do anything even if you don't know some things only a boyfriend teaches so fast to know." Satou teasing her.

"Yeah~~"

"Don't say that you guys!!" Kei face become red.

"Ok~~"

Then they start to take out their uniforms and underwear.

'Ok is time to change." Kei thought and started to open her past to show people.

"Kei chan what happened there?" Shinohara ask her and point out her scar.

'Really coming...'

"Has something happened?" Satou ask her too.

"If you have something to talk with someone we will hear what you said." Matsushita said.

"Yeah is Ayanokouji kun do?" Mori ask her.

"No!! Is not Kiyotaka!!"

"ok then tell us."

"Well in my high school I hurt here to make me get that scar......"

'Well I don't lie I really get hurt to get that scar in my high school life.'

"Don't worry Kei chan even if you have that scar but your body is still very pretty!!" Satou said to her.

"Yeah!! Ayanokouji kun do those things to right?" Matsushita said to her.

She nodded.

"Then you don't need to worry about Ayanokouji kun see your scar and because this to make you guys break up." Mori said to her.

'Kiyotaka in the ship exam he already see my scar and touch that and still do those things to me.'

"If he really is that reason with you breaking up, I will not fogive he." Shinohara said.

"Yeah."

"thank you you guys."