Chapter 72: See the future parents of law

"Kiyotaka where are you going?"

"Well go to the auditorium to see."

"Ok." then we go to the auditorium and we see visiting third graders. Only the drama of the Ryuuen class is being staged here. Apart from the cooperating second-year students, there are also a lot of students from other grades and people outside the school. It seems that their project has been a success. However, since Kei and I didn't buy tickets, we couldn't go in and see what was going on.

We met someone.

"Kiyotaka kun, Karuizawa san, how are you?" Hiyori greeted us with a smile.

"HI, Hiyori I would like to ask, what is your class performing in the drama? It can be seen that there are many audiences. "I am still a little curious.

"It's a historical drama during the Warring States Period, specifically the story of the change in Honnoji Temple. Ryuuen played Oda Nobunaga, Tokito Hiroya was Akechi Mitsuhide, and Yamada played Yasuke, etc. "Hiyori answered. I have to say that this staffing and historical situation is too suitable. . The tyrannical and powerful Oda Nobunaga, the rebel Akechi Mitsuhide, and the Black Samurai Yasuke, are these three people's roles are all worthy.Hiroya Tokito is one day I am in the ship saw he with Ishizaki and Albert are quarrel about Ryuuen. And Hiyori saw me and she told me he is the leader of the faction opposing Ryuuen and hates Ryuuen for acting as the leader of their class. He doesn't like Ryuuen methods and policies.

Albert and Ryuuen two can be said to be the perfect reproduction of this wonderful combination in history. the ambitious and brutal Oda Nobunaga and the huge, strong, and loyal yasuke all performed perfectly. the stage was almost full, and there was applause from time to time. it seems that these outstanding people from outside also recognized the performance of longyuan.

We go out and we see

"Karuizawa san?" someone call Kei and this voice I had never heard after that I turn around and Kei see is who and used more power to hug my arm.

"Hi....."

"Kei do you know them."

"....Yeah secondary school students." means they bully Kei people right.

"He is your boyfriend?"

"Yeah..."

"I see."

They don't talk anymore.

"Let's go Kei, "I said to them.

"Ok." then we walk around and I see Kei's face has some disturbed.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

"Really."

"Yes."

"Ok but remember I am here."

"Kiyotaka~~~" then she kisses my face.

"Love you~~"

"Thank you" then I touch her head making her like a cute cat.

"I want to go 3D there to look like there is a handicraft I want to go ~~"there she looked at me tenderly.

"Well now is 1:30 after has time to go there."

"Let's go~~" then she hugged my arms walk to the handicrafts.

The handicrafts have many things to buy and I see Kei is looking at those with a star.

"Kei you like those?"

"Yes, can I buy~~?"

"Of course, you can buy I will help you to pay."

"Thank you~~" then she goes to take those things and give one senpai to buy.