Chapter 97: For Girls ready Valentine's Day

Third Person POV

When Kiyotaka them are talking about the buy what  Valentine's Day gift to their girlfriend.

Kei with her group members are in Keyaki Mall buy chocolate material.

"Hey Kei chan you think buy what chocolate material to do the manual chocolate."Satou ask Kei.

"I don't know too.Let me see."then she took the phone to see what chocolate can make manual chocolate yummy and easy to you.

"I find this type chocolate can yummy."

"Really!!"then they see what type chocolate.

"I see.Then we go to buy this type of chocolate to do the manual chocolate."Shinohara said that and they go to buy that chocolate.

When they are in the chocolate shop they see Kushida in there too.

"Hi you guys are you guys buy a chocolate too?"Karuizawa ask them.

"Yes are you guys too?"

"Yes we want to buy chocolate to do the manual chocolate."

"This is very great can I come to you guys to do the manual chocolate too?"Kushida ask them.

"I remember Kushida san last year do all boys manual chocolate right? You need use many time to do all boys manual chocolate."Mori ask Kushdia.

"Yes and I think I need to do that too in this year so can I?"

"Of course you can right?"Satou ask her friends.

"Yes."

"Thank you you guys."

"Mii chan are you buying a chocolate to Hirata kun?"Matsushita ask Mii chan.

"Yes...."

"i see."

"Then goodbye you guys."then only Kushida stay in there other people leave the chocolate shop.

"Then you guys want to buy what types chocolate ?"Kushida ask them.

"We will buy this chocolate because we see this chocolate is very yummy."

"I see I think I buy this chocolate to do the manual chocolate too."then Kushida buys that type of chocolate too.

When they buy finish .

"Where you guys do the manual chocolate?"Kushida ask Kei.

"We will go to the mansions to do the manual chocolate."Kei answers.

"I see."

"Let's go now."Shinohara said that and they go to the mansions.

Then they go to Kiyotaka mansions.

"Welcome Karuizawa sama and everyone."Matsuo said to them.

"Hi Matsuo san."

"Kiyotaka still don't come back?"Kei ask he.

"Yes Kiyotaka sama doesn't come back."

"Ok."

"I will lead you guys go to the kitchen to do the manual chocolate."then Matsuo lead them go to the kitchen.

"Well even I come this mansions many time but the kitchen is very big."Kei said that.

"Yes the kitchen is bigger than our room."Shinohara said that and other people nodded.

The kitchen has many tools on the table.

"Are you guys know how to do the manual chocolate?"Matsuo ask them.