Chapter 93: Start the special exam of dormitory

"This... is much older than I thought."Yagami said that as last year has someone said too.

We were brought to the room to be accommodated in groups. There seemed to be wooden upper and lower bunks in the room, and the number of beds should be increased or decreased according to the number of people again.There have 5 bunk beds.

"I think we don't need to introduce  right?"Yu ask them.

"Kuku Of course I think noone will not know you guys."Ryuuen said to he.

Other people nodded.

"Ok."

"How to decide?"Ishizaki ask us to surprise other people surprise because last year he will not do that things.I can see isn't only Ryuuen grow his around people are growing too. 

"Well let's  draw lots."

Then we draw lots.Look like I am lucky I draw lots is upper bunk.My under is Albert.

"HI BRO."

"HI ALBERT GET ALONG GOOD."I said to he and I showed my hand want to shake hands.

"YOU TOO."then his hand to shake hands with me.

Another is Yu is a lower berth and Akito upper bunk.I see they shake hands too.

Ryuuen is the upper bunk and his lower berth is Ishizaki.

Yagami is an upper bunk and his lower berth is Hashimoto.

Keisei is an upper bunk and his  lower berth is Kanzaki.

Kouenji sleep alone.

Meal time on the first day

In other words, after getting off the bus in the morning, it was time to meet the girls for the first time.

Yagami and Yu with me go to see Hime them.I see Hime them with Kei are sit together.

"Kiyotaka~"Kei see me then come to my beside to hug my arm.

"Hi Kei.Are you feel good?"then I touch her hair.

"Yes I am very well.I with Hime and Ichiki them is the same team."

"I know."

"Ok..."then we go to Hime them there.

"Hi Kiyotaka kun, Yagami kun and Yu kun."

"Hello Kiyotaka sen~pai,Yagami kun and Yu kun~"

"Hi you guys."

"I do the leader.Ichiki chan ,Kei chan,Arisu chan,Maya chan,Chiaki chan, Satsuki chan, Nene chan, Masumi chan,Airi chan,Haruka chan Hiyori chan, Ibuki san and Nishino chan together."I can see Hime actually with them get along good.I really need to admire her realtionship power. Maybe she can fight with Honami and Kushida.

"Yes we are the same group~~"

"I see I think I don't need to worry you guys."

"Of course Kiyotaka sen~pai~"

"I can see Hime you already get along good with them."

"Of course."

"Then you guys third year group is what?"

"Is Kiryuin senapi and Asahina senpai group."

"Ok."then we eat together.

After six o'clock in the morning, brisk background music played in the room. Since it was broadcast from the speakers installed in the room, it was assumed that this was the signal to wake up.