Chapter 85: Start the school trip

At 12:00

Mashima sensei suddenly stands in the front in the buffet front.

"OK everyone in here right.Ok now we will go to the Meiji Jingu."then we go out of the hotel.

Then we sit by the bus.Kei is sit with me together again.

"Kiyotaka do you know that that shrine is very famous and looks like they can buy an amulet of marriage and easily has marriage~~"

"Other people don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. They will go to get an amulet. But Kei you need marriage?"

"Of course I need to!! I need to make sure our marriage."

"I see."

"Hime chan do you know there are many things you can buy."Kei go to ask Hime and Hime is sit next to her.

"Yes.Do you want to go to the spa with us when we go back to the hotel?"

"Of course."then they talk together about the spa and shrine

"Senpai do you want with us?"Yagami ask me.

"Yes we will go to spa too."Yu said to me too.

They sit in my behind.

"I don't mind going with you guys."

Then has a message in my phone and I take my phone to see.

"Kiyotaka do you want with us go to spa at night?'Is Akito send me.

'Do you mind Yu and Yagami go too?'

'Ok.'

"Yagami and Yu Akito said want to with us go too can they?"

"I think is ok."

"Yes."

"Ok I will tell them."then I send a message to Akito and tell he about the marriage.

After 10 min

We are in that shrine.

"Ok at 1:10 come back the bus."then we can free to go anywhere.

"Let's go Kiyotaka~"Kei hug my left arm to go to the temple.

Then we go to pay homage.Then Kei goes to buy something and wants me to help her to pay.

"Kiyotaka I want that amulet~~"she point out that amulet.

"That amulet is marriage.You need buy this?"

"Of course I need it because it makes our relationship make more love."

"Ok."

Then I want to take my wallet to take the real money to help her pay buy Kei stop me.

"I still need to buy something.If I finish I will send a message to you."

"Ok."then she goes shopping.Then I go to see the shrine landscape.There is very pretty and graceful.

After 10 min

"Hi Horikita."

"Hello Ayanokouji kun I hear you use many personal points to help Karuizawa san air tickets to upgrade to premium seat right?"I see is teacher said I use many personal points to make Kei air tickets become premium seat.Because can't make people know our class and Kei air tickers are my mother make our air tickers become premium seat.

"Yes has any promble?"

"Nothing just her friends are very worried why Karuizawa san air ticket became a premium seat. "

"Ok."

"You don't need to with Karuizawa san?"

"Kei is shopping I know she need many times to shopping.You are girl maybe don't know but of boy with girl to shopping girl need many times to shopping."

COTE- Classroom of the elite-Class Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें