Chapter 82: Start the school trip & Go to the airport

Kiyotak POV

Today is the school trip.

At 6:40

When I opened my eyes, next to me was Kei Karuizawa sleeping peacefully on my arm.We are hugging to sleep. I touched her soft hair with the other hand, and while looking at her cute sleeping face, I couldn't help but pinch her face in a mischievous way.

"Woo~"

She let out a lovely whimper, but still didn't mean to wake up. After I touched her soft face gently with my hand, I gently pulled out the other hand that was already paralysis from under her head, and then slowly put her head on the pillow, before I moved from her out of her bed.Then I go to my room to wash my tooth and body.I wear my uniforms go back Kei room.

Then I go back to her room at 7:00 then I wake her up.

"Kei wake up."

"Mou~~let's me sleep more 5 min~~"

"Kei now is 7:00 time work up if you don't work up I will kiss you and do those things to you."

"Then you kiss me~~~"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes~~"

"Ok."then I kiss her and we kiss 5 min.Then I touch her chest it seems like she wakes up now.

"Mou~~~?Ah Kiyotaka!!"

"Good morning Kei."

"Why you kiss me?"

"Because I said if you still don't wake up I will kiss you and do those things."

"You done to me?"

"Well I only kiss you and touch your chest."

"Ah~~~baka Kiyotaka~~"then she use pillow beat me.

"But you said kiss me after that I did to you."

"Baka!!!But....I like this self of you too."

"Then can we go to eat breakfast?"

"You wait for me to wash my body and tooth and wear uniforms ."

"Ok."then she go to the washroom.I play my phone and wait for her.

After 10 min

She goes out the washroom to hug my room and go down the dining room.

"Good morning Kiyotaka sama and Karuizawa sama."

"Good morning Matsuo/Matsuo san."

"The breakfast is done."

"Thank you."then we eat the breakfast .

After 10 min

"This is very yummy."

"Thank you.When you guys are eating breakfast I will help you guys take your luggage here.I will help you guys take the luggage to the school"

"Thank you"

Then we watched the TV to wait 7:50 because we went to school for only 5 minutes.

"Then now it is 7:50.Let's go to school now Kiyotaka~~"then Kei hug my arm go to the school.

Then we started to go to the school.

"Kiyopon!!"is Haruka.Her behind has Akito,Keisei and Airi.Their hand has a luggage too.

"Hi you guys."

"Kiyotaka is Matsuo san help you guys take the luggage ?"Keisei ask me.

"Yes."