Extras: Parent-teacher conferences

On Thursday, November 9th of the third year. Before the cultural festival starts eight days

Kiyotaka POV

Yesterday Tsukishiro told us about the cultural festival starting again on 16th November. Our class doesn't need to do the class activities again. Then Tsukishiro walks into the classroom.

"Ok everyone I need to tell you guys about some things."

"Is the special exam again?" Hime asks him.

"No isn't the special exam of you guy's future."

"Our future?"

"Yes, this year the school wants to do the parent-teacher conferences."

"Parent-teacher conferences??"

"Are the parents, teacher, and students meeting to discuss the students' future using a career plan survey and final exam results as a basis, Should the student go to college or look for work?"

"ok."

It means with your parents to talk about our future.

"But sensei you know we..."

"Yes, and Professor Ayanokouji will tell Direction Sakayanagi about you guy's future."

"Ok."

"And only Ayanokouji needs to go to the parent-teacher conferences."

"Ok."

Even though I know about my future, I have something interesting about the parent-teacher conferences."

"And this activity all third grade will join too. This activity is on the 11th."

It means everyone needs to join the parent-teacher conferences.

"Ok and now I need to start the class." then Tsukishiro starts the class.

Third Person POV

Then the school ring rang. That start class ringing is Chopin- Etude Op. 10 No. 4 is Kiyotaka play of start class rining.

Because the music teacher Yozora Shiratori wants Kiyotaka to play the piano again to do other rining of school. Of course, she rewards Kiyotaka. There are very so many personal points to do the reward.

Then Chabishara comes into the classroom.

"Ok everyone I have news to tell you guys."

"Sensei is the special exam?" Horikita asks her.

"No isn't the special exam of you guys' future."

"Our future?"

"Yes, this year the school wants to do the parent-teacher conferences."

"parent-teacher conferences??"

"Are the parents, teacher, and students meeting to discuss the student's future using a career plan survey and final exam results as a basis, Should the student go to college or look for work?"

"Ok."

"And we already sent a message to you guy's parents what time to come to do the parent-teacher conferences and is on 11th to do and every third-grade student will join. And tomorrow will send the timetable to you guys and your parents."

"Ok."

"Then let's start the class." then Chabishara starts the class.

At rest