Extras: Typhoon

"Is it a typhoon?" Looking through the limited field of vision of the window, heavy dark clouds were gathering.

Of course, for the Japanese, the appearance of the typhoon itself is not surprising, but this storm, after brewing in the Pacific Ocean, went straight to Honshu, and Tokyo was also within the sphere of influence. The noisy wind indicates that this storm cannot be underestimated, and there is only silence in the originally lively campus.

However, the ban on going out did not have any effect on me. During the summer vacation, I was already used to spending time in the dormitory, and made a series of preparations to avoid going out as much as possible.

She yawned, as if her hadn't completely gotten out of her nap state, and the dimness in the room was trying his best to create an atmosphere that was perfect for sleep. Even so, the established habit is still hard to break. After washing my face, under the stimulation of cold water, my mind slowly returned to my body. I came to the table and started to grind coffee.

It seems like a hassle, but the time and effort is worth it. Instant coffee is more like a convenience drink, and the coffee shop operating in the Keyaki shopping center is too concentrated for girls to get involved in alone. place.

During the wandering of thoughts, the unique aroma has gradually diffused, and the finished product is placed on the table. After taking out a masterpiece from Marquez that is thick enough, everything is ready.

Under the light, the densely arranged words took me across the eastern ocean to the mysterious continent called Latin America, to peep the story of the Buendía family's loneliness for a century.

"Ding bell, ding bell." A discordant voice suddenly appeared in my mind, and I tried to ignore it, but the bell became more and more annoying.

"Idiot! Why are you only answering the phone now!"

As soon as he pressed the answer button, he was inexplicably accused.

"Kei?" Surprised at her active contact.

"I can," as if all the strength was used up, the voice on the phone became softer, and after careful identification, there was a faint trembling. "Can I go to Qinglong's room?"

"Yeah." In the evening, making such a request, it was inevitable to have unprovoked associations, but I felt the unease in her tone, so I didn't ask any more questions.

At this time, the gust of wind and the noise of the rainstorm came from outside the house in an instant. Typhoon is coming? No, its arrival should have been earlier, but the self who was indulging in another world had not noticed it.

There was no response from the other side of the phone, did you hang up? Looking at the phone, the words in the call are still clearly displayed.

"Kei." I called her name softly.

"Kiyotaka, can you come to my room and pick me up?"

"Why?" Facing the strange request, the question blurted out.

"Don't worry, come here within three minutes, or you will be punished!"

As always, unilaterally making unreasonable demands, but at least in this sentence, there is no panic just now, which makes me somewhat relieved.

"Ding Ding Ding!"

Without waiting too long, the dormitory door slowly opened, and Kei came out of the room in a home outfit.

"No peeking!" The door closed with incredible speed, "You are so slow!"

"No matter how dissatisfied you are, I have already rushed over as quickly as possible."

"Okay, for now. Let's go."

"Where?"

"Of course it's your dormitory!"

I looked at the girl in front of me, "Are you wearing pajamas?"

"What is the problem!"

"No." I usually see Kei who is well-dressed, and the daily casual collocation adds some freshness.

"Satyr!" she glared at me with fierce eyes.

"What's wrong."

"You must be thinking about something!"

"No." she replied categorically, trying her best to prove his innocence.

"Hmph, I don't believe it! Boys are all virtuous!" she made a baseless assertion, "Okay, let's go!" She pushed me hard towards the elevator.

"Kei," I didn't rush to open the door when I came to my room, "You won't, are you afraid of thunder?"

Although the lighting in the corridor is not very bright, the subtle changes on her face can still be clearly seen.

"How could it be!" said in a very unconfident tone, "I'm not, I'm not a child!"

"Boom!" The thunder suddenly burst from above, and with a scream, he was hugged tightly by the girl.

Sure enough. Gently cover her ears for her.

"Come in quickly, it's shameful to look like this."

"Juice!" Kei, who regained his calm a little, took on the attitude of a master.

"Iced?"

"Ok!"

"Speaking of which," took out the orange juice from the refrigerator, shaken it a little, and poured it into the glass, "It's incredible that Megumi is afraid of thunder."Silently sipping.

"Could it be because of some legends? Thor steals navels or something?"

I was met with a slightly disgusting look again, and I hurriedly stopped joking.

"I've said it before, I'm not a child!" Emphasizing the well-known fact again, while looking at the showers that kept beating against the window, "Actually," she hesitated, "that thing happened in such a In the weather." He said, subconsciously touching his flank.

I thought it could be forgotten if it was buried deep in my heart, but fear was able to breed wantonly wherever no one was, waiting for an opportunity to devour the host.

"Tell me about what happened to Kei." I can't change the past, at least I don't want to see that helpless look on my girlfriend's face again.