Chapter 74: Talk about the cultural festival result & Akito decide

At 5:10

When I go to the KTV .My mother send me a message to me.

'Kiyo chan~goodbye I will miss you so much love you~~~'

'Bye mom.'then I almost in the KTV I see Hime them.

"Kiyotaka kun/Kiyo~taka sen~pai~/Ayanokouji senpai."

"Hi you guys."

"Let's go."then we go into the KTV.

We go into the room we see Horikita, Kushida, Yousuke, Hashimoto, Kamuro, Arisu, Ryuuen, Honami, Hiyori, Albert, Ishizaki and Kanzaki.

"Hi you guys."

"Hi please sit in there."there we sit.

"You want to talk what Horikita san?"Hime ask her.

"I think everyone wants to know why the third year gets the last four places and our year gets all the first four places.Why originally, Nagumo senpai was going to be fired, but he took out 20 million personal points and deducted 300 class points, and finally stayed. Nagumo senpai was fired from the position of student council president. He will take over temporarily, and a new student council president will be elected soon."Horikita said to us and many people nodded.

"Yeah I really want to know too."

"Kiyotaka kun you do somethings?"Yousuke ask me.

"It was Ichiki chan who got the last four in the third year. The thing about Nagumo is because he beat people of high status in the government and make that person ask the school to do that."Hime answer them.

"Beat someone is your father Ayanokouji kun?"Horikita ask me.

"Yes he beat my father's face and my father is a powerful person.And my father will not frogive someone who beat his face person."

"I see."

"I actually still don't give you a birthday gift yet Ryuuen.Sorry.Give you."then I give his a birthday gift.

"Kuku I think you frogot give me a birthday gift to me.Why inside has a two things?"

"Because the shose is Kei give you and the small box is I give you ."

"Let's me see you give what."then he open that I give his.

"Is a watch I see this watch !!This watch need 29000 points!!"

"Kuku well thank you monster."

"You need to thank me."

"Kuku well you help me to thank you Karuizawa."

"Well this time thank you you guys make us to get the top 4."Honami said to me.

"It's fine."

"Can we go now?"

"Yes."

Then we walk out the KTV .

"Well Nagumo senapi offend Professor."

"Yeah."

"Goodbye."then I walk to the mansions.

"Welcome back Kiyotaka sama."Matsuo said to me.

"Hi Matsuo are you playing with your son well?"

"Yeah is very well."

"Ok."then I go back to my room and I lie down on my bed.Send a message to Kei about Ryuuen.

I need to thank my father for helping me don't need to do anything of Nagumo.

Suddenly Akito sent me a message.