Chapter 90: Christmas

Kiyotaka POV

Today is December 25th

The seasons change really fast, and the weather has turned completely cold. The number of students wearing scarves, gloves, and stockings has naturally increased. Today's sky is also cloudy with the feeling that it will snow at any time.

I go to the Keyaki Mall to wait for Kei. Last week Kei sent a message to me and wanted me to date together. I think she wants to with me together pass through together in Christmas.

"Kiyotaka~~"my behind has someone hug me.Is Kei I see her dress is white with yellow make her look like an angel.Her neck has a heart necklance was I gave her.

"Hi Kei Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas too~~"then she kiss me.

"Let's go."

She nodded then we went to the Keyaki Mall.

When we are in the Keyaki Mall we see

"Kiyopon!!"is Haruka and Akito in there.They look like us dating at Christmas.

"Hi Haruka Akito."

"Hi Haruka and Miyake"

"Hi Karuizaw."

"Are you guys look like us too?"Kei ask them.

"Yes because this is the first christmas pass throught together.Are you guys too?"

"Yes then goodbye ."then we walk away.

At 3:00

We see Ike and Shinohara are dating here too.

"Hi Kei chan and Ayanokouji kun."Shinohara said to us.

"Hi Karuizawa and long time no see you Ayanokouji!!"Ike said to us.

"Hi you guys."

"Are you guys date in Christmas too?"Shinohara ask us.

"Yes~"then she put her face in my chest.

"I never think Karuizawa has this face."Ike said.

"I think Ayanokouji kun is the one can make Kei chan love he so much person."Shinohara said to he.

"Well Ike kun is the same too.Can do for Satsuki anythings.You aren't the perversioni anymore."Kei said to he too.Well is true.I hear Ike don't do Kushida fanclub leader anymore and why I know because I hear from Hime and Ichiki.

"Well..."I see his face become some red.

"I need to thank Kanji for not doing anymore for perversioni."

"Well Ike kun if you hurt Satsuki I will not forgive you and ask Kiyotaka to do to you."Kei said to Ike and said if he hurt Shinohara she will hope me do somethings to he.

"I know I will not hurt her."

"Well I need to say to Ayanokouji kun too.If you hurt my friend I will not forgive you forever.

"I will not do to Kei."

"Then goodbye Kei chan and Ayanokouji kun."then they walk away.

"Are you happy your friend has a boyfriend?"I ask Kei.

"Of course I am very happy she has a boyfriend now."

"Ok."

"Then let's go now~"then she hug my right armto walk away.

At 7:00

We go back the mansions to eat dinner.When we are in the dinning room I see the table has many luxury foods.There has a baked chicken, steak, dish and rice etc.I can see this is a christmas dinner.This is very luxury christmas dinner.

"Kiyotaka sama, Karuizawa sama the dinner is already done."Matsuo said to us.

"Ok."then we started to eat a christmas dinner.

When we eat finish the christmas dinner we go to the living room to watch the TV.

"Kiyotaka~this is my christmas gift.Give you."then Kei gave me a box.

"Thank you can I open?"

"Of course~"then I open the box I see inside is watch

"Even though this watch isn't so much special than your mother gives you but I hope you can like this too!!"Kei said to me

"Thank you Kei I like this watch."

"Really!!"

"Yes."then she hug me.

"Kiyotaka what about my christmas gift?"Kei ask me.

"Of course I has christmas gift give you too."then I give her a box too.

"Really!!Thank you Kiyotaka~"then she kiss me.

"Can I open?"

'Of course."

Then she open the box inside is a watch too.

"Very beautiful!!Where you buy?"she ask me.

"I ask my mother help me to buy this watch in France."

"Really!!Thank you!!"

"Kiyotaka sama this is your mother and father give you a Christmas gift."Matsuo said to us and gave us two boxes.

I see my box is a black ring and Kei is a pink ring.

I see the ring has 'Her King' and 'His Queen'I think this is a couple ring

"This is beautiful~~Kiyotaka what do you think?"she ask me.

"Is very beautiful Kei."

"Help me to said thank you to aunite and uncle."

"Ok."

Then we talk about anythings and we sleep together again.