Chapter 25: New special island exam

"I do have to discuss the topic of the special exam later, because it will increase your expectations, so I will leave this behind. Let me explain about the summer vacation first."After saying that, Tsukishiro turned his eyes to the tablet. Then the video played on the screen. The first thing displayed is a photo of a luxury passenger ship.

"I want to explain the summer vacation to you first."However, for this combination of boat and vacation, no matter what, a different memory will be deeply imprinted in the mind.

I thought this school couldn't just give us something for nothing. As we gradually remembered this, the picture on the screen changed from outside the boat to inside. The schedule is also displayed.

"From August 4th to August 11th, eight days and seven nights, you are free to enjoy your summer vacation on this luxury passenger ship. You can watch a drama or eat a lot of food, and then there will be no special exams on board. ."

That means it would be a pure, unquestionable vacation, guaranteed for about a week.However, this slack disappears when the picture disappears. Just saying it's best not to watch.

"But if you want to enjoy this boat trip to the fullest, you must pass the next special exam without incident."

"When will the special exam start?"

Hime was sitting in the front middle seat, asked a question.

"Usually, the development of 'it will start today and tomorrow', but unfortunately, the exam will take some time. The next special exam will be held during the summer vacation."Is this a special exam held by the school during the summer vacation after the end of the first semester?

What I care about is that it is too early to explain in advance. What's the point of telling students even though it's more than a month away?

In short, if you look at the process so far, whether you like it or not, a special exam will come to 

your mind. At a time when everyone was probably thinking the same thing, this was also made concrete by Tsukishiro words.

"The school wants you to participate in 'Uninhabited Island Wilderness Survival' and compete with each other."

Special Exam - Survival in the Wild on an Uninhabited Island. The class battle that took place during the summer vacation of the first grade is still firmly imprinted in his mind. It was a special test that used rules such as skillfully using the limited class points given to each class to compete, guessing who was the class leader, and earning points by occupying a stronghold.

Last year's uninhabited island survival test, but this year's test will draw a clear line from the previous one. Probably more brutal and demanding than any exam. Of course, the class points and individual points that can be obtained will be extremely large. "

Last year's uninhabited island survival in the wild, we were free to fight whatever we wanted. If you are very determined to win, you need to save completely, and if you want to give up victory, you can also pass the exam relatively freely - that's the content. In addition, even severe measures such as dropping out of school do not exist unless important rules are broken.

He said it would be brutal and demanding, but what changes would be added to the exam compared to last year?

Even if you don't have to worry, Tsukishiro should bring this answer right away.

"Let's start with the schedule and explain in detail. Your devices will be available for download and confirmation later, so there's no need to take notes now."