Chapter 113: Kiyotaka and Kei future

(3 years later, Kiyotaka became the president of Japan and became the richest person in the world. Kiyotaka is still dating Keii. Ryuuen, Albert, and Ishizaki are Kiyotaka's bodyguards. Kiyotaka's classmates are high-level executives of Kiyotaka company. Before Kiyotaka the classmates almost are also employees of Kiyotaka company.)

Third Person POV

Kiyotaka do the party. He invited many people to join.  He want to do something in this party.

Kiyotaka talk finish with the rich of the world.Ryuuen them are coming beside to he.

"Ayanokouji you want to do what?"Ryuuen ask he.

"Why you ask me?"

"I think you want to do something to make you do the party.And you invited many of the rich people in the world."

"I agree Ryuuen san said."Ishizaki said to he too.

Albert nodded.

"I only tell you guys. Come here closer."then they closer to Kiyotaka and Kiyotaka said something to them.

"Kuku I see you want to do that thing in this party."

"I will cheer to you."

"ME TOO."

"thanks."

Then at 8:30

Suddenly the light is closer and the music is begging song.They know has someone want to begging to someone.

Then the light is open they see Kiyotaka is going to Kei there.

"Kei."

Kiyotaka pulled out a small box from his pocket then knelt down onto one knee as he and looked straight into Kei eyes. He open the box inside is a special edition jewel ring. He like there was a shimmer of hope in his eyes as he continued.

 He like there was a shimmer of hope in his eyes as he continued

"Would you marry me?"

"Yes. I'll marry you." Those four words came out of her mouth. She really just said she'd marry him. The thoughts of what their wedding would like started to flood her brain. Her face was turning a bit red as Kiyotaka asked her another question.

"Can I put it on?"

She nodded her head yes as he gently held my left hand. Just like Cinderella putting on her lost glass slipper, the ring Kiyotaka bought slipped onto her ring finger easily. It was a perfect fit.

"It fits perfectly. I love it so much" she said.

"Congratulations!!"

Then Kiyotaka and Kei are hugging.

"I wasn't sure if you would like it or not."

"I love anything you give me. Besides, you should know very well that I look good in anything." she gave him a wink.