Chapter 110: Result of the final special exam & the graduate of third grade

Next day

After school , We are staying in the classroom to wait for Tsukishiro to tell us about our final special exam result even though we know the blue side will win but we need to make sure we win.

"The results of the special examination will be announced next. Although it is also displayed on the blackboard, in order to have a detailed view at hand, it will also be displayed on your tablet at the same time. "

Then the blackboard is show the special exam result.

Winner:Blue side.

Blue side class

Winner:Class S

Loser:Class B and C

Red class

Winner:Class D

Loser:Class A.

"Blue side win this special exam and our class get first place after that our class win get 100 class points."

Then the blackboard is showing next month class points.

Class S class points:3190

Class A class points:1245

Class B class points:1064

Class C class points:1045

Class D class points:820

Our class classes are more than other classes.I can see Ryuuen and Horikita class class points are so close.

"If you guys don't do anything bad, this is you guys next month's class points."then Tsukishiro walk out the classroom.

"Class B and Class C class points are so close I think Class B will very careful about the Class C."Hime said.

"Yes Horikita senpai class maybe become Class C."Yu said.

"Yes."

"Well this is not we need to care."I said to them.

"You are right senpai."

March 24, graduation ceremony.

This is the big event day for the third graders to finally start their journey after finishing all the procedures.

Stadium.

The assembled students and all the teachers.

Various stakeholders and adults who would not normally see each other lined up to witness the graduation ceremony warmly.

This is the moment when the third graders are about to embark on a new journey and take a big step forward.

Those who are going to school, those who are employed, those who stop because they can't decide on a route.

They all gradually crossed the scope of children and moved towards social independence.

"Then next, I would like to invite the representative of the class who graduated from Class A to give a speech in the last three years of fighting."

The host in charge said this through the microphone.

The gym is filled with a more silent atmosphere.

"Representative, Class A—"

"Miyabi Nagumo."

It seems Nagumo is still Class A.

After he walked majestically to the podium, he turned his attention to the students and related guests.

"Answer──We welcomed the graduation ceremony on this day when we felt the breath of spring because of the fragrance of plum blossoms──"