Extras: Kei with her classmates part 2

Kei POV

Today is the 11th on Sunday. I woke up at 8:00. I go to the bathroom to wash my body and tenth. Then I wear the white dress and wear a diamond necklace and the ring of Kiyotaka gives me the gift. Then I wear the watch of Kiyotaka buy me a Christmas gift and the white high heel then I leave my room to go to Kiyotaka mansions to eat breakfast. 

When I am in Kiyotaka mansions inside I eat breakfast with Kiyotaka at 8:15. Then we are in the living room to talk about what Yukimura kun buys what to Nene. And where Kiyotaka do today. He said today he will play with his group members to go to the KTV.

At 1:20

I finished my lunch at Kiyotaka Building, then I saw my watch showing 1:20 after I said goodbye to Kiyotaka and Matsuo, then I went to where Maya texted my coffee shop.

After 10 min

I am in that coffee shop and I see Maya they are there. I wave my right hand after I go to buy a hot chocolate to drink. After that the waiter gave me the hot chocolate after that I go to my friends there.

"Hi you guys."

"Hi Kei chan!!!"

"Then what do you guys think what birthday gift to Nene??" I ask them.

"We are talking about this too. What do you think about buying what to her?" Satsuki said to me.

"Well I think we buy Nene favorite things is great right?"

"Yes and do you know what Yukimura kun buys to her??" Chiaki ask me.

"Yeah I know."

"What is this??!!" they ask me.

"Kiyotaka told me that the famous bear shop is that famous product bear."

"Really!!!"

"Yeah."

"This is great Nene chan wants that shop bear too." Maya said.

"Yes."

In Kiyotaka mansions of my room I have that famous product bear too. That bear is Kiyotaka buy to me because my OAA score of academic ability became B and after that Kiyotaka bought that bear to do my award. Of course I am happy Kiyotaka buy this bear to me well when I know my OAA score of academic ability to change B and I want to use my behave spoiled way to hope Kiyotaka buy that bear to me to do my award. I think Yukimura kun bought that bear because Kiyotaka gave he idea to do Nene birthdaay gift. If he isn't a Kiyotaka friend I think he can't have a girlfriend in this school after that he needs to thank you Kiyotaka and of course me too because I am the one who introduced Nene to Yukimura kun.

"Ok then what do we buy to Nene chan??" Satsuki said.

"Well we go to the shop first after that and go there to choose what gift to buy to her." I said to them.

"You are right Kei chan!!!" Maya said to me.

"Yeah I agree!!" many girls agree me what I said.

"Ok then let go now."

"Ok." then we go out the coffee shop before we go to buy our drink again.

Then we are in the xxxxx shop. This shop is Nene favorite shop after that we go to here to buy her birthday gift.

"Kei chan what do you think of this jewelry box??" Satsuki said to me then give me seethe light jewelry box.

"This is great Satsuki." I said to her.

"Ok." then she go to pay the jewelry box.

"Kei chan what do you think this bracelet." Maya showed me a pink jewel bracelet.

" Maya showed me a pink jewel bracelet

"This is great Maya."

"Really!! Thank you for your idea." then she goes to pay too.

"Kei chan what do you think of this earring??" Chiaki ask me.

I see the rose gold jewel earring.

"This is pretty Chiaki."

"I see and I'm going to pay now." then she go to pay too.

Then I go to see what to do Nene birthday gift.

I see the blue music box is pretty, I think I can buy this music box to Nene to do her birthday gift.

"What do you think of this music box??" I ask my friends.

"This is great Kei chaan!!" many girls said to me.

"Really??" then I think one min after that I think I buy this music box to Nene.

"I bought this music box." then I go to pay.

After I pay the finish, many girls ask me what to do Nene birthday gift.

I think this is very trouble but I am the girl's leader of Class B. After that, I need to do all things about the girl's leaders lead my class girls.

After we finish go. We see Kushida san and her group are here too. 

"Hi Karuizawa san~~" Kushida san said to me.

" Hi Kushida san. Are you guys going to buy a Nene chan birthday gift??" Maya ask to her.

"Yes are you guys too."

"Yes we are same too."

"I see."

"Then we don't disturb you guys to choose. Goodbye you guys." I said to them.

"Ok bye Karuizawa san!!" Kushida san group said to me.

Then we went to eat an afternoon tea to spend today.