Chapter 11: About Class S

Kiyotaka POV

In the morning at 7:00 ,I am the dormitory front door waiting for Kei.I see one group get out of the elevator.They are Ryuuen ,Albert, Hiyori,Ibuki and Ishizaki.

Ryuuen sees me and walks in front of me and talks with me.The other 4 follow his too.

"Hi,monster can I ask you one question?"

"Hi,Ryuuen,Albert,Hiyori,Ishizaki and Ibuki.Of course you can."

"HI,BRO!"Albert said.

"Hi ,Ayanokouji kun."Hiyori use her angel smile to said.

"Hello,Ayanokouji san!"Ishizaki very spirit to said.

"hmp"

"Why do you change the class and your statistics are all A+ that mean you don't hold back right and your new classmates all have the same statistics and those people are new students right?How coincidence can five people have the same statistics? I believe you guys come from the same place more you guys are only coincidence."

Well I must to praise his think.

"I don't know them.Why I get statistics are all A+ because the school needs me to do the real statistics again.Maybe they know me.It is the answer"

"OK,then Class B will be lost and go back to Class D again.I think why they will go back to Class D because their class doesn't have you anymore.Maybe Suzune can have idea.I will fight Class A or Class B and last I will fight you again.Bye!"

Ryuuen said finish and go away ,Ishizaki,Ibuki and Albert said congratulations with me with Kei after that go behind his only Hiyori stay here.

"Congratulations you and Karuizawa san together but make me sad because maybe you can't read a book with me together anymore."Her face is very sad.

"But I still can go to the library and talk about books with you Hiyori."I answer her.

"Really?!"

"Of course"

She shows her cute angel smile and asks me.

"Ayanokouji kun do you have time to talk about the book?"Hiyori ask me.

"Maybe tomorrow 5:00 have a free times I can come to the library ."I answer her.

She very happy nodded and said good bye and went to school.

Now is 7:15 have 35 min have what should I do now?I hear a voice that I know.

"Good morning Ayanokouji kun.Congratulations you and Karuizawa san together and can I use your times"is Sakayanagi.Her behind is Kamuro.

"Congratulations."Kamuro said to me

"Good morning  and thank you ,you want to talk what?"well I know what she want to talk about.

"Masumi san can you go outway I want to talk with Ayanokouji kun alone."Then Kamuro only nodded and walk away.

"I know you want to talk what."

"Seems like you know whay I want to said so I speak bluntly does Class S students all are white room students.Why I know becuase I know you want to be a normal life and freedom and doesn't want many people know you but your statistics don't have hold back and you guys are all same is A+ in all statistics and after that my father will not suddenly make a new class.Those reason make me think this class is your father came to school and said if you join this class you will be have al least 2 years freedom right?"Sakayanagi said all right.

"You are all right Sakayanagi,I must praise your thoughts."I said to her.

"Thank you for your praise.I'm very glad I can have praise of the white room masterpiece ."she look like really happy and smile.I can see her smile doesn't have any fake.

"What are going to do now Sakayanagi?"I ask her the important things.

"I may play with Class B but they don't have you after that they aren't Class A enemy,I think They go back to Class D again.If Katsuragi kun wants to rebel against me, I will accompany him. If Ichinose san approaches, I will defeat her.And I know dragon boy want to fight with me after that I will very gladly fight with his.And last one I will with your class please waiting for me Ayanokouji kun."

She smiled like a girl innocently playing with a doll and said.

"If I look at it this way, maybe I can actually live a student life that is not boring. "

"Possible"I answer her.

"Have a good day Ayanokouji kun ,let's go Masumi san ."She said finish with Kamuro go to school.

Now is 7:30 have 15 min have.I hear someone voice.

"Good moring Ayanokouji kun/Ayanokouji."Is Ichinose and Kanzaki.

"Good morning Ichinose and Kanzaki."I answer.

"Congratulations you and Karuizawa san together but you change your class now are you sad because you cannot with your friends and girlfriends together."Ichinose said some sad.

"Well have some sad but we can still friends right?"

"Of course !"she answer.

"Ichinose that enough .Now we are enemies .Do you remember now Ayankouji statistics is all A+ and his new classmates are all A+ too.After that Class S is the most dangerous than Sakayanagi and Ryuuen class."Kanzaki said seem like he think my class is most dangerous.

"I know but we still are friends right Ayankouji kun?"she ask me

I just nodded.

"But..."

"That enough Kanzaki kun ."she said to his.

"Ok,I'am sorry Ayankouji."he apologize to me.

"Is fine.I understand what are you said."

"Then goodgye Ayankouji kun."then Ichinose and Kanzaki go to school.

Then I feel someone in my behind has someone hugging me is Kei.

"Good morning ,Kei"

"Good morning Kiyotaka."she shows a beautiful smile to me then we are holding hands on the way to school.

Then we are Class B classroom door front then Kei gives me a little kiss and said 

"Goodbye Kiyotaka together eat lunch the afternoon."

I nod and see her go to the classroom and I go to my new class classroom.