Chapter 32: Island exam

The school doesn't seem to have a queuing policy, allowing each of us to wait while chatting with our loved ones. Everyone starts from the starting point D9. There seems to be no random designated area for the first day and the last day, so it will take this location as the axis, and it will be selected to two squares up, down, left and right, one diagonal square, and a total of twelve squares.

However, the second grid below is off the map, so it starts out somewhere within a total of eleven regions.

However, the situation on the first day of the special exam is still unclear, and it can be imagined that this day is to get used to the environment.

We followed the announcement and waited to disembark with our personal luggage delivered not long ago.

The luggage I choose to pay for is "tent", "two liters of water", "three 500ml bottles of water", "twelve portable food", "flashlight", "power bank", "pot", "lighter" ", "Paper Cup Group", a total of 4,960 points. There are minimal toiletries and there is plenty of room in the backpack. Even if you complete the task and get additional rewards, you shouldn't have trouble carrying it.

The order of walking down the uninhabited island is the same as yesterday's briefing session, starting with the first-year students.

Just when all the first graders disembarked, it was nine o'clock, and the first designated area seemed to be announced.

This part can be imagined to give the first grade some advantage.

On the other hand, even if it is only once, the second or third year will still be disadvantaged.

If you talk more carefully, since class A will start disembarking, class D will be the worst but our year is the Class S. The next is Class A..

The total difference is about 15 to 30 minutes. If it is compared to the moving time, this will be quite severe.

"Good morning, did you sleep well last night?"

While I was waiting to disembark, Horikita, who was wearing a backpack, called from behind me.

"It's normal. You didn't break your body, did you?"

"You still want to blame me for what happened last year?"

"I'm not blaming, I'm just teasing you."

"Isn't it the same?" she replied dumbfoundedly.

"The hard special exam is about to begin, you are really calm."

"It's useless to panic at this time? It's a waste of energy. Compared to this, have you heard that a third-year boy broke his body?"

"Well, I heard. Fortunately, there are no sick students in your or my class for now."

If you screw up at the beginning, you will not be able to take the test and quit. The third graders who were announced to retire must temporarily stay in the infirmary or ward until their physical condition improves. After recovery, I can only stand by on the boat and pray for the struggle of the teammates. Fortunately, the boy who dropped out of the exam was one of the three. It can be said that it is a great fortune that it did not become a group that was about to drop out of school on the same day. However, as far as other grades are concerned, it would be better if he could be included in one of the places in the latter stage early.

Almost all the first-year students disembarked. Just when I thought it was almost my second year turn, it was nine o'clock in the morning, and the watch beeped for the first notification.