Chapter 44: Special Exam for Unanimous Consensus of Class S

September 17. After lunch break. Less than three weeks after the end of the summer vacation, the next special exam is coming.

When I returned to the classroom about 5 minutes before the test, an adult was already waiting in the classroom.

He watched the students quietly at the back of the classroom.

The next trial we are going to challenge is the "Special Exam for Unanimous Consensus".

Choose one of the multiple options of the 5 topics assigned by the school, and repeat until unanimously passed. The rules seem very simple.

There is nothing worth mentioning about this special exam, but at the same time, there are few countermeasures that can be taken in advance.

Regardless of the subject matter, communication is not possible until the first vote. In order to avoid accidental consensus, it was agreed to spread out the voting. Note the time limit when voting. When there is a disagreement about which option to choose, decide in advance who to obey, etc. No matter which class, only measures like this can be taken.

Therefore, the atmosphere in the class is not dull at all.

The ultimate goal of this exam is that in the final analysis, as long as you "decide the options and press the voting button", all people can pass, which is one of the reasons why it is taken carelessly.

Of course, it's a special exam after all, so I'm still a little nervous...

On the tablet, a prying-proof film is attached.

Even from the seat next to you, you can't peek at the screen.

Because you can't stand up during the voting process, it is impossible to visually lock in the options that others have voted for.

Even if the third party's vote results are seen by some means or by accident, whether the other party will believe it is another matter. Peeking is forbidden in itself, so it's impossible to make a fuss about who voted for which option.

This special exam can only be attacked from the front.

In addition, the power of the tablet computer on the table seems to be cut off, and even turning it on at will is prohibited.

"Hey you guys I said. After 1 or 2 hours to clear the customs, let's go to Keyaki Mall."Hime said to us

"I don't mind."we said together.

We are talking about after school go to the Keyaki Mall.

A special exam that you can pass easily...? However, depending on the conditions, it may become a hurdle that is difficult to break through. How many students can understand this is still a question.

The biggest hurdle is anonymous voting. Who voted for which option is not known in the exam anyway.

Completely anonymous. The key is how much this will affect this special exam.

In short, the special examination time is from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm, up to 5 hours.

For pure consideration, allow 1 hour for each question.

Even as Hime said, it's not surprising that it only takes an hour or two to finish.

As long as you clear the level within the specified time, you can easily get 50 class points.

On the other hand, if you fail to clear the level within 5 hours, you will lose 300 class points, so reaching consensus on all 5 topics is an absolute condition. Judging from the content of the exam, it is understandable whether there is a small reward or a severe punishment. About half of the class had come to the classroom, and I took my seat in the corner. Chabashira, who presided over the special exam, stood on the podium, while the supervising teacher was at the back of the classroom.