Chapter 111: Keisei wants to know the girl

Someday of spring holiday of the second grade

Kiyotaka POV

When Akito and Keisei are coming my mansions. Kei is in the mansions too.

"Then you guys want to talk what?"I ask those two.

"Well...."

"Do you want me to help you said Keisei?"

Keisei nodded.

"Ok I will help he to say. Everyone our friend Keisei Yukimura said he want to know girls!!"

Make me and Kei surprise because we know Keisei doesn't like girls so much.

"Yukimura kun can I ask you one question?"

"What Karuizawa?"

"Why you call me?"

Yes Kei is I call her to come today because Akito sent a message to me and wanted Kei to come together too. That time I think it is just Akito and Haruka promble only I never thought is Keisei promble.

"Well, I don't know many girls, and I don't talk to many girls. The most are Haruka, Airi, and Horikita. If quarrels can be counted, I've talked so much with girls and you're the fourth."

"Ok..."

"Then I said if you want to know girl I think in our class is the best and of our class girl leader is Karuizawa after that this is the reason make you coming."Akito said to her.

"I see."

"Then Kei is the class girl leader is trun I think Kei will know what girl is the best suitable you."I said to Keisei.

"But you need to tell Kei what types girl you like."

"Yes I agree what Kiyotaka said because if you don't tell me I can't know what person is suitable you."Kei said to he.

"Yes I agree what Karuizawa said."Akito said too.

"Well I don't like noisy,egocentric and arrogant girl."

"You look like it is saying my reverse."

"Yeah Keisei look like is saiding Karuizawa reverse."

I remember when Akito confessed to Haruka after we talk about Keisei like what girl this topic.

"This is not my fault. I really don't like Karuizawa that types girl even though I am very sorry to Kiyotaka.'

"It's fine even if you don't like her but I like her."

"Kiyotaka~"then Kei hug me.

"You guys really so sweet."Akito look at us to said.

"You with Haruka don't do those things?"I ask he.

"Well sometimes..."

"Ok Kei you think Keisei suitable what girls?"I ask Kei.

"Mmmm let me think..... Ah I have one girl maybe suitable Yukimura kun!!"

"Really!! Who!!!"Akito and Keisei ask her.

"I will not tell you two. Maybe I will tell Kiyotaka~"

Well I don't know what Kei thinks about who is suitable for Keisei.

"I will ask her first when she accepts I will send a message to Kiyotaka to tell you."

"Ok.I will wait."

"Goodbye you two."then Keisei and Akito leave the mansions.

"Kiyotaka do you know who think is suitable Yukimura kun?"Kei ask me.