Chapter 63: Birthday gift & Birthday date with Kei

Kiyotaka POV

Before my birthday one day at night

I see Arisu send me a message.

'Tomorrow in the coffee to see at 1:00.'

Then tomorrow I with Kei has a date at 3:00.

'Ok.'

Then Honami send a message too

'Kiyotaka kun can I see you in the dormitory downstairs at 2:00?'

'Ok.'

Then I see Ishizaki send me a message to me too.

'Hey Ayanokouji tomorrow at 4:30 to see you in the Karaoke to see you.I actually ask Karuizawa too she said is ok.'

'Ok.'

then I put back my phone and think about tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my birthday.I think something has happened.Then I sleep.

In the morning 

At 1:00

Before I finish my lunch I am just with Kei and my friends send a message and use the chrombook. Then I leave the mansions.

"Goodbye Kiyotaka sama."Matsuo said to me.

"Goodbye Matsuo."then I leave the mansions and I walk to the coffee shop and I see Arisu ,Hashimoto and Kamuro in here too.

"Hi Kiyotaka kun."Arisu said to me.

"Hi king."Hashimoto said to me.

"Hi."Kamuro said.

"Hi.Then you want to say to me what ,Arisu."

"Fufu are you mean if I don't want to said to you something I cannot date you ?"

"No."

"Fufu I want to give you the birthday gift to you only.Happy Birthday Kiyotaka kun."then she gave me a bag and I see the bag a box and one perfume.I see the perfume has one sticker is lily I think is lily perfume.

"Well me and Kamuro bought a birthday gift for you too King.Happy birthday."Hashimoto said to me.

"Happy birthday."Kamuro said to me.

"You guys know my brithday?"

"Fufu of course the OAA is showing everyone basic information."she said to me and make me remember the OAA is showing everyone information after that make they know my brithday.

"Thank you."

"You don't need to thank you if you want to thank us you come to sit with us and talk for 30 min."

"Ok."then I sit in there with them and talk about anything in 30 min.After 30 min over I leave the coffee shop and want to go to walk to wait for the Honami date.

I remember about when I talked with Arisu them I see outside one helicopter was flying to the mansions and that helicopter I see one time.I know is my mother coming.I think she will do something in the mansions today and today is my birthday and that mother think is do the birthday party is mother task too.

Then at 2:00

I go to the dormitory downstairs and I see Nagumo and Honami are talk together.

"Honami what are you doing?"I hear Nagumo ask her.

"I just wait someone to give a birthday gift only."

"Give someone birthday gift?Is your boyfriend?"