Chapter 38: Girls talk & with Kiryuin & Kiriyama meeting

Kei POV

At night, the dormitory started a joyful gossip tea party for the girls. I bright two people to the tea party for the gitls.

"Hi you guys."

"Hi Karuizawa san."Kushida san and other girl said to me.

"Are you guys care I bright 2 girl of different class?"

"Of course we don't care Kei chan right guys?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you come in."then have two girls are coming the room.

"Hi everyone I am Amasawa Ichiki of Class S~Nice to meet you~~"

"Good evening I am Kamishiro Hime of Class S too please nice to meet you guys."

"Hi Amasawa san and Kamishiro san"Maya said to them.

"Hi."

"So you guys are talking what right now?"I ask them.

"We are talking about Shinohara san and Ike kun dating."Chiaki tell me.

"I already think they will be together but I don't think that so fast."Hime said that.

"Kamishiro san  you know them."Chiaki ask her.

"Yeah in the this exam Kei chan and I meet them.I hear Komiya kun want to confession Shinohara san in the exam but his group get hurt after that I think Ike is use this opportition make they can close more."

"I see."

"The island exam ....last year the island exam made us very scared "has someone said.

"Why scared?"Hime asked them. She doesn't know why they think last year island exam was scared.

"You two are new student after that didn't join the last year island exam.Last year island exam is four class go to the island live but it not look like this time is two week only one week.And each class has a leader we need to guess who is the leader ."Kushida san tell to them.

"But that exam isn't so hard right Hime chan sen~pai~"Ichiki said to Hime.Of course they think is not so hard because they are the place live with Kiyotaka after that they are amazing too look like Kiyotaka but my boyfriend is better than them it make me very happy.

"You guys don't know.And our class won the exam all of Hoikita san work.She is very amazing made us won many exam."Mori san said to them.Has one seconds I see Ichiki and Hime face is surprise I think they are thinking they didn't know that work wasn't Horikita san did is Kiyotaka did.

"I see."

"Amasawa san got a third place you are really amazing."Kushida san said Ichiki.

"Of course this school don't has someone can win our class.Only can win is only Kiyotaka sen~pai~~"

"Can you tell us why you think?"Chiaki ask her.I know she want to know more about Kiyotaka things.

"It is sectes senpai."

"Ok"

"Karuizawa san and Kamishiro san team is the sixth place amazing too."

"Thank you but we can got that high place is all because Hime was amazing and take care me a lot."

"No I am just did what I need to do only."

"Amasawa san ,Yu kun,Yagami kun and Ayanokouji kun won the top 3. You guys are amazing."

"Thank you ."

From complaining about the hard work of the exam to celebrating the happiness on board, from complaining about tanned skin to possible fluctuations in weight, the cute laughter of girls accompanied by the sweetness of milk has always permeated.