Extras: Changes to the snow scene

Hiyori POV

When I woke up in the morning, I rubbed my eyes, and got up to wash up.

As soon as I left the thick quilt, I felt a gust of cold wind pierce through my body.

It's really cold today. I looked out the window and saw that it was snowing lightly outside, slowly falling under the cloudy sky.

I went to the window and watched this beautiful snow scene.

Before coming to this school, I lived in the northernmost part of Hokkaido, so the snow I've seen in the past is not this, but a veritable storm.

I've never really liked the role of going outside, and it didn't affect my most important thing - staying at home and reading, so I didn't care too much.

I don't have any special feelings for snow, but it's okay to appreciate things I've never seen before.

Through the glass, you can see the round snow falling to the ground, gradually covering the park in front of you. The grass and trees were dyed white.

And, a teenager sitting on a park bench.

I don't know what happened, but the desire to go out for a walk suddenly emerged. Mingming just decided to finish reading the revised version of Pride and Prejudice this morning.

When I came back to my senses, I had hurriedly finished grooming, put on my skirt, and chose a coat that I had the most confidence in, then left the dormitory room and rushed down.

During the process, my mind went blank, but the destination my body was heading towards was very clear. At this time, all actions were carried out subconsciously.

I trotted down the hallway, the dorm lobby, on the path to the park, and didn't slow down until I saw him in the distance.

Kiyotaka kun was sitting alone in a chair, as if thinking about something very intently.

I couldn't help gasping for breath. After a while, he suddenly recalled the self who was running around in a daze.

What the hell am I doing.

When he saw me so sloppy and tired, I wasn't—

Moreover, if the body sweats too much because of this, then, what should I do?

I was confused by these thoughts, the winter air was cold and my face was hot. However, it seemed that the cold temperature did not allow the sweat to flow out too much, and the body quickly regained its composure.

But still, I was a little scared in my heart.

I ignored that feeling, forcibly suppressed my uncomfortable feeling for a while, and approached Kiyotaka kun.

Kiyotaka kun must be thinking of something important, he didn't notice that I was coming.

I immediately lowered my footsteps. I don't want to disturb Kiyotaka kun because of my presumptuous presence.

I sat cautiously next to Kiyotaka kun. He doesn't seem to notice me yet. I finally managed to get past him without interrupting him, which was great.

Soft snow fluttered everywhere, and one of the small snow fell on Kiyotaka kun's brown hair.

While waiting for Kiyotaka kun, my eyes were already on the silent side of my face.

After sitting next to him, I felt that I gradually became more aware that one of my thoughts had 

really changed.

I seem to like snow.