Chapter 42: Rule of the Cultural Festival

The summer vacation is over, starting today is the second semester of the second year of high school. Judging from the three years of school life, it is about to usher in a turning point. I tied my tie and put my wrists through my sleeves. He straightened his hair in front of the mirror, checked his appearance, and headed to the entrance. On the way, after greeting each other with yawning Sudo, they walked out of the dormitory together.

"I was threatened by Suzune that there might be a written test at the beginning of the second semester, but I stayed up late, stayed up late"

"Is the last day of summer vacation also used to study?"

"I have to thank her for helping to fill the next study plan. Even I want to get a high score and improve my academic ability on the OAA to a B or higher."

Academic ability B or above is really a lofty goal. But it's not too much of a rhetoric.

If you study hard even during the summer vacation, it is not surprising that your academic ability will improve. It can be said that Sudou has become capable of writing and martial arts.

Small problems such as being late, dozing off, etc. are also drastically reduced.

It's still easy to get on, but that's Sudou's characteristic.

"Although this question is a bit strange, do you think that Ike and Hara have kissed?"

"Eh?"

"Although it's a good thing for that guy to get a girlfriend, but the progress has been overtaken, and I'm a little unwilling. I feel like I've become a little unhappy recently."

"Isn't it enough to ask him directly? I think I should tell you if it's Ike."

"...Listen to me. It's fine if they haven't even held their hands yet. If I hear something further, I might not be able to hold back and invite him to a long-lost right fist."

It turns out that it is not a small problem. Feels like it can get pretty cumbersome.

"Ike is the kind of character who will talk nonsense whenever something is happy. If you haven't heard of it, it means that it hasn't progressed to that point, doesn't it?"

"Indeed. But I'm not sure about love. I don't know because I don't have any experience. By the way, Ayanokouji has girlfriend?... What does that feel like?"

Sudou threw the topic at me in a form I hadn't imagined.

His sincere gaze seemed to be saying, "What the hell is going on?" I'm afraid I can't live up to his expectations here.

"It like very good and with your lover together will be feel very happy."

"I see.You are lunky and have a girlfriend."

We arrived at school. On this stretch of the road, I occasionally meet third-graders who are commuting, and the sight that is directed at me has not changed. But Sudou didn't seem to realize this.

Although I went through this kind of baptism throughout the summer vacation, I still can't get used to it. Being stared at, this thing has such a strong sense of oppression. Unless this fact is completely erased, this feeling should last forever.

Sudo and I leave and I go to my classroom.

"Hi Kiyotaka kun."Hime said to me.

"Good morning Kiyotaka sen~pai."

"Good morning senpai."Yu and Yagami said to me too.

"Good morning guys."

Tsukishiro come to the class.Tsukishiro said as usual.