Extras: Kei "sprain leg"

Kiyotaka POV

Today I want to go to school and suddenly my phone has a message. I see is Kei send to me.

'Kiyotaka I can't go to school today can you come to take care of me~~' then the message has a cute cat graphics.

'Ok.' then I send a message to school.

After that I go to the Kei room. I use Kei to give me her room card to open her room.

"Kei is me."

"Kiyotaka you finally coming~~" look like she has some trouble.

I go to see Kei and I see Kei lie down her bed and she wears her uniform .

"What happened Kei?"

"I sprain my leg~~ I can not move~~"

"I see." then I want to help her to do something. But she suddenly hug my neck to kiss me.

"Kei you sprain your leg."

"I know but I don't know why today I really want to do~~" then she still kiss me.

"Kiyotaka~~"

"Kei." then I kiss her back.

Then she took out her uniform bow tie. And I take out my uniform tie too.

"Kei do you fine we do those things when you get sprain of your leg??"

"Yes I want to do now Kiyotaka~~"

"Ok." then I start touch her right leg.

"Mou~~ Kiyotaka really like to touch my leg~~"

She meant in the first grade ship exam I did to her those things. That time I touched her leg too. No look like we every time did those things I everytime touch is her leg.

"Kei leg is very beautiful and very slip make me like to touch."

"Kiyotaka like my leg??"

"I like Kei leg but I like everything of Kei."

"Really? Even my scar?" I see her face has some wet.

I slightly lifted Kei clothes and put my hand inside I kept stroking her stomach.

"Wait...wait! Kiyotaka, what are you doing?"

I touched her wound and kept stroking it.

"Kei, will it still hurt?"

"No... not anymore."

She is not lying.

"So Kei, will it still hurt?"

I as if seeing through what she was thinking, I continued to ask questions. This time, she didn't answer.

"Kei, do you know? What I like is not the old you."

I see her face is shown Is that really the case? After all, she was just a humble and pitiful bullied person in the past. Wouldn't it be strange if I liked the her back then? However, this sentence came out of my mouth. It was really hurtful. I always felt... something hot was coming out of her eyes.

"But what I like is not the future you, not even the present you."

Kei POV

"Kei, listen to me, what I like is only you, it has nothing to do with time. Although I said that just now, I should be with the past, and I will like you in the future."

Hearing Kiyotaka's words, I was very moved, and tears welled up from my eyes at the same time. I'm... so happy.

"Don't cry, Kei."Kiyotaka wiped the moisture from the corners of my eyes with his own hands, leaving only the tenderness of his fingertips, and looked into my eyes.

"Kei, you still hate this wound, don't you? But I won't say those words that make you let go, but this wound is the proof of your existence in the past."

"Eh?"

I was shocked by Kiyotaka's remarks because no one ever told me that, or - is that what I think? 

Is that why I'm so resistant to my wounds? However, Kiyotaka ignored my small protest against him, and continued to talk.

"Do you know what this means? Megumi, I like you, whether it is you in the past, now, or in the future, I like you all, no matter if you have this wound or not, I will always like you."

I was moved by Kiyotaka's nauseous words and my face became hot.

"So Kei, I hope you can face up to yourself, the past already exists, and it is the proof of your past, you don't have to resist it, you have to learn to accept it, accept everything about yourself, only in this way can you get rid of the past shackles, free from the fate of parasitism."

"I...I know."

Since Kiyotaka said so, then I must work hard to change myself, not only to become the self that Kiyotaka likes more, but also to be myself, the self that I like more.

"Kei, you must remember that I have always been behind you."

"Um...uh!"

Just when I wanted to answer Kiyotaka, he blocked my mouth with his mouth and hugged me fiercely. My heart beat faster and faster, the tears left by the hot tears made my face even hotter, the touch of my lips made me excited, the exchange of bodily fluids made me happy, and the crossed arms gave me an unbreakable love. I didn't want to struggle, so I hugged Kiyotaka with my hands and closed my eyes that were red from crying because of him.

That night, we hugged and kissed all the time... Then Kiyotaka start touch my chest. It makes me very happy and my hand starts to go down under his body. Then Kiyotaka and I start to do