Extras: Treasure hunt game

After Ichinose confession love to Kiyotaka. 

Kiyotaka POV

There were only three days of vacation remaining on board the cruise ship.

The days were too intense and passed by extremely quickly.

Early in the morning, just as everyone was beginning to regret that their time on this cruise ship was coming to an end, the school sent out an email to all the students at once.

"Today at 10am, we will hold a treasure hunt game? What's this?"

We all saw the unfamiliar word 'game' in the email and reread it carefully at the same time.

"Treasure Hunt Game"

A bonus game free for anyone to participateConditions for participation: Minimum of one person of any gender and 10,000 private points are required.Commencement date: Today, August 8thA more detailed explanation will be provided at the venue (must arrive at the 5th floor by 10am)You may choose not to participate after receiving the explanation.
"For a second I thought it was gonna be a special exam, but that couldn't be, right? Doesn't 'free for anyone to participate' sound interesting?"

We were all at liberty to take part and on top of that, the only risk to each individual was the 10,000 point participation fee.

The details were unknown at this time, but since it was called a treasure hunt, it was probably safe to assume that there would be a big payoff beyond the participation fee. If you could find the treasure you could get private points; I was expecting the details to be that simple.

If I had money problems, this is a good opportunity to earn extra money, I should probably take an active part in it but I have so many personal points. Should I play well I don't has any things to do maybe I can go to play too.

And Yu and Yagami aren't in the room.

Then I walk out the room to go to the venue.

There was a large crowd of students packed into the hall at the designated venue.

I was wondering how many people would participate, but it was roughly half the student body. I imagined there would be a few more, but students who weren't interested in treasure hunting might've seen this as a chance to enjoy themselves to the fullest at a less crowded pool. Since the event was free for anyone to participate in, the students were at liberty to decide how they wanted to spend the day.

Not long after the deadline, the stage in front of us started to get noisy. The details of the game were to be explained by Takatō sensei, the homeroom teacher for third year Class A.

Almost all of the teachers seemed to be present.

"Good morning everybody. As it's now 10am, we will close the application process for all students who are not already here at the present time."

The other teacher standing at the entrance slowly closed the door. Despite the fact that participation in the game was voluntary, rules were rules. Even if it was only one second over, they wouldn't allow any late comers to participate.

"Before I start explaining the details, I will describe how we came up with this treasure hunt game. This treasure hunt game was inspired by a suggestion from Nagumo kun, the Student Council President, that we should have an interesting and fun recreational activity to deepen our friendships after each year group competed against each other while living on the harsh uninhabited island. Nagumo kun, please say hello."

Nagumo stood in front of the participants after Takatō sensei called out his name.

"With the full cooperation of the school, the bonus game is now open. The idea for this project came from the student council's daily commitment to enriching and improving school life. During the uninhabited island exam, all years often competed against each other, but in this treasure hunt, it's possible to make partners across year groups. We hope you take advantage of the merits and participate."