Extras: Excuse

Hiyori POV

Yamada kun and I waited quietly around the corner. Ishizaki kun's energetic voice and Kiyotaka kun's calm voice could be heard in the distance.

This special exam will be held on an uninhabited island. For the upcoming exam, the school asks us to form a group. Ishizaki kun and I agree that the top priority is not Sakayanagi san or Ichinose san, nor Horikita san either. Ishizaki kun thinks that he should speak to Kiyotaka kun faster than anyone else, so his judgment is correct.

Then Kiyotaka kun appeared, and he looked at Yamada-san who appeared in front of him in surprise.

"Kiyotaka kun, hello."

"You guys are really rare."

"may be."

The three of us don't usually act together, so Kiyotaka kun would naturally find it strange.

"It's not good to talk here, let's change place."

"Replace? Where to go?"

"Well, yeah...I don't think about that much."

It seems that because the plan was made in a hurry, Ishizaki kun didn't think much about the future.

Although I could easily add a sentence, I deliberately kept my mouth shut.

"I feel that things are a little troublesome, can I go back?"

Kiyotaka kun was worried that the next situation would be troublesome, so he proposed to go back.

"What are you doing, are you busy? I won't let you go back."

Yamada kun and I acted in unison, and went around behind Kiyotaka kun.

"Don't let me go back...Wait, what are you doing?"

"Kiyotaka kun, I'm sorry. We can't let you escape."

Yamada kun grabbed his creaking nest and restrained it firmly.

"what......?"

Because he didn't expect us to use strong measures, he was naturally confused. To be honest, I had long expected that even if I forcibly invited him to join the team, it would only be rejected. He will either join a team made up of all members of Class S, or he will challenge the exam alone. In any case, as a key figure who can win, other classes can't easily bring him into the team.

Even so, I came here with Ishizaki-san in support of his plan.

"It will be very conspicuous here, Ishizaki kun, let's find a place."

To ask why, I just...

That's right, it's just... I want to meet Kiyotaka kun.

In order to create an excuse, I decided to help Ishizaki kun.

I put a little pressure on the arm that was close to Kiyotaka kun.

Hopeful and looking forward to being with him for a longer time——