Chapter 105: Birthday date of KiyoKei

Kiyotaka POV

When I go to mansions to change my dress then I go out to wait for Kei.I take her gift bag to give her when I see her.

I see Kei already in there.I see her dress that day I confession her dress.I can see she use many times to dress up.

"Hi Kei."

"Hi Kiyotaka~~"then she come to hug my right arm and make my left arm close her chest.

"Happy Birthday Kei.This si your birthday gift."then I give her the bag.

"Thank you Kiyotaka~ Love you~"then she kiss me.

"Can I see?"

"Of course."

Then she opens the bag and they see there are many gifts.

"Why the bag has many gift?"

"Has four gift is Hime them buy of you they said I give you."

"Ok which one is Kiyotaka buy?"

"That pink box."

"Ok."then she take that box to open.

"Ah~~This is the special edition pink rose necklace and earrings set~~ I see this set needs 439 825 personal points!! Thank you Kiyotaka Love you~~"then she kiss me again.

"Only you love I will buy anythings to you."then I touch her face.

"Baka~~but I love you.Let's go~"then she wears the necklace to her neck.

I nodded and then we talk to the Keyaki Mall.

"Kei you want what present of White Valentine's Day return gift?"

"Let me think.... I want a couples product."

"Ok."

"Kiyotaka are you already buy your return gift for other girls?"

"Yes I am February I already bought their return gift. Only your gift I still don't buy.Because Kie gift to special than they."

"Of course~ Well you buy what to them."

"I will not tell you."

"Why~~"

"Because your gift almost as like their gift."

"Almost as like their ?"

"Yes and because now is not White Valentine's Day yet after that I can't buy your gift."

"Ok~ I will expect your return gift~"

"I hope you can like it."

"Kiyotaka let's go that shop~"then she points out one clother shop and hug my left arm to go there.I already know Kei really like dress.

At 8:00

We go back to the mansions to eat Kei birthday food.

I see the food is Kei favorite food and make Kei very happy.

When we eat finish the dinner Matsuo take the birthday gift to the table.

"Ah~ This is ice cream cake~"

"This ice cream cake is my mother buy."

"Really I will send a message to her."

"Then this is Mrs. Ayanokouji to give your birthday gift."then Matsuo give her a box I can see this things  is very special because the box is showing special edition.

"Really thank you~"then she opens the box I see inside has pink jewel butterfly necklaces, bracelet and earring set.

"This is very beautiful~"

Then she take the bracelet to wear her hand. 

"Kei come to blow the candles."

"Sorry."then she blows the candles and then we eat the ice cream.Then we finish eat the cake then she open people give her a birthday gift.

Hime give a headphone, Ichiki gives her a dress,Yagami gives her earring, Yu give her a bracelet.And she has many gifts from her class. I can see today Horikita them help Kei congratulations her birthday.Then I hug her.

"Kei do you has a good birthday this year?"then I touch her beautiful hair.

"Yes I am happy with this birthday because my love is congratulating my birthday too~I never think I will with my love congratulations my birthday. To be honest, I am very moved. After all, the three years in my country were shrouded in the shadow of bullying, and every birthday was spent alone. How long has it been since I had such a happy birthday? But now I am very happy Kiyotaka with me~"then she hug me too and put her head in my chest.

"Don't worry Kei your birthday will be very happy in your forever."

"Mou~~ Kiyotaka no baka~"

At 9:30

"Kiyotaka~"

She said to me and I turned back she suddenly kissed me and she unzipped my pants, she looked at my T-rex. She suckles my T-rex and use her chest to do the titty sex.

"Kei~~"

"What~?"

"Kei you want to do?"

"Yes~ I really want to do~"

Then she uses fast speed to suckles my T-REX.

"Ok you want to do I will give you all."

"Love you~~Kiyotaka you really is the best~~"

Then she said that and she push me to the bed and she land on me and she tried to insert my t rex inside her sheath and she move upside down while moaning happily while her eyes only look upside and we use many poste to do.I think tomorrow Kei will very tried maybe she can't come to the school and I will tried too.