Chapter 28: The Nightmares We Share

Kenos: Umm, hi. We would like to stay overnight.

Yuzui 2: Great, would it be the four of you?

Kenos: Yeah.

Yuzui 2: Great, let me get your information real quick.

Kenos walked over to the counter with her.

Nichi: So as long as she doesn't recognize you we should be fine...right?

Yuzui: Yeah...that's what Ken said.

Elias: Right, we should just pretend like we're your kids and be close to you, so she can't see you well.

Yuzui: Sounds like a plan.

Nichi and Elias got near her as planned. Kenos finished with the other Yuzui and told the group to follow, Yuzui stayed behind everyone. As they went up the elevator, she tried staying on the opposite end of her other. They stopped at the fifth floor and started walking over to a room.

Yuzui 2: Here you are sir, room 505. Enjoy your stay.

Kenos: Thank you very much.

The group entered the room, Yuzui took off the hood and scarf.

Kenos: I hate how different the circumstances are in this timeline...you should have been three at this time, but your parents decided to have you earlier.

Yuzui: Haha, I can't imagine being born earlier. It already sucked over here in the future.

Elias: So like, it's not like you guys know the future since a lot of things have been different.

Kenos: I don't know the exact future, for example, three to four years from now a guy named Lyon Musk, will send a car out to space for like...no reason.

Elias: What the fuck?

Kenos: I know, weird but watch it happen. I estimated that time, but it could be tomorrow, who knows.

Some kids were heard in the hallway talking about how a guy was about to send a truck to space.

Kenos: See what I mean?! It wasn't even a car this time.

Nichi: Woah.

Yuzui: Ken, we should get different clothes.

Kenos: True, I'd have to go with these two and leave you alone for a few.

Yuzui: Sure, as long as I don't have to change back to these dirty things.

Kenos: Just stay in the-

Yuzui: I'm not stupid Ken, I know what will happen if I leave the room.

Kenos: Alright, alright, I was just making sure.

Yuzui gave him a serious stare.

Kenos: Let's go you two.

Nichi and Elias followed Kenos, Yuzui laid down on a sofa. She closed her eyes for a second and fell asleep. She woke up in a dark room.

Yuzui: Where...oh.

?: Looks like there's two of you now.

Yuzui: Look, whatever you are I'm not scared of you anymore.

?: Oh? Does that mean you know me little Renee?

Yuzui: That's not my name. Whatever my past life did to you, you have to let go. And no, you never revealed yourself.

A pink light coursed through her arms and into her hands forming two daggers. The blades had a chrome tint to them while the grips were made from bamboo wood.

Yuzui: But if you're here for a fight...I'll take you on.

?: I like this you better.

As a figure appeared several feet in front of Yuzui, she threw a dagger up in the air and tied her hair back. The dagger fell back down, and she grabbed it mid-air as she was done. Her pink eyes seemed like a neon sign in the darkness, she could see perfectly through it.
The figure multiplied as it took forms of people from Yuzui's life before she met Kenos.

Yuzui: And you really think that after so many years that little trick will work on me? I'm not the weak girl you picked on anymore.

She did a throwing motion with a dagger as she held it in her hand by the blade. She ran around the figure in a full circle while doing the throwing motion.

?: Is that some trick to intimidate me or something?

She smiled as she held both daggers by the grip now. Projectiles that look exactly like the daggers appeared all around the figure and went in to stab it. As the figure created walls around it to protect itself, Yuzui threw a dagger forward, as the dagger stopped moving mid air, she jumped up and used it to jump again. Now over the figure, she threw the other one and hit the figure's head, instantly finishing it.

As the darkness vanished, the surrounding area became clear. She sighed as her vision began to get blurry. She woke up in the sofa back in the hotel. She looked through the one way window and noticed her other self passing by.

Yuzui: I hope that helps you... I know for sure that it wasn't easy dealing with that every day.

________________

Acheron: So what's your goal exactly?

Stella was trying to heal a cut he had given himself earlier.

Stella: None of your concern.

Nahe: It kinda is since you need our powers.

Stella: To fix a mistake, that's all.

Acheron: What kind?

Stella: The old kind of mistake, now stop asking.

Acheron: Okay? I'm gonna go get some food.

Stella: The kitchen is on the first floor, whatever you do, don't enter the room that's near it.

Acheron: Ooo, secrets.

Stella: Don't enter the fucking room!

Acheron: Okay, okay! Jeez...