Chapter 5̷̣͈̗̹̜̙̱͙͈̪͖̀̏̋̀7̷̧̧̡͉̬͚̦̮̜͙͑̀ ̵͍͓̀: I see you...

As she took on the form of Lykos, Alepou created three entire magazines and started shooting at her. The pink translucent wall appeared again, blocking Lamia entirely from the bullets. Volk grabbed Alepou's shoulder to try and stop her. Alepou looked at the hand and activated her other power, so it would phase through her. She walked forward, everyone trying to stop her. They all failed as they simply passed though her.

Volk: Ale! STOP!

She ignored him as she kept walking towards Lamia.

Okami: Don't let history repeat itself.

Once again, she ignored the advice as she kept walking.

Tori: He wouldn't want this...

Alepou stopped right in front of the translucent wall, still looking at Lamia head on.

Alepou: You wouldn't know what he wants.

She walked through the wall and stood in front of her now older sister, still using her other power as to not be caught.

Alepou: I hope you rot in the deepest part of the underworld after what you did.

Lamia grinned again as Alepou tried passing her hand through Lamia's chest. She failed, her hand didn't pass through. Lamia grabbed Alepou face and slammed her into the ground, leaving Alepou without breath. Volk closed his eyes for a second.

Tori ran forwards, creating her Chisa Katana out of spirit energy. Elias sprinted towards the wall, activating his strength. Okami snapped his fingers creating a seeking ball of fire, aiming towards Lamia. Yuzui jumped up and threw her dagger behind the wall, she transported to it immediately after. Lamia ducked under an attack from Yuzui and swept her feet off the ground.

As Elias broke through the wall, the ball of fire had reached Lamia. She grabbed it from the air and dissipated it entirely. She then stopped Elias entirely with one hand and push him into the ground. Tori went in to slice through Lamia but was stopped as Lamia passed her hand through Tori's stomach.

As blood dripped down through her arm, Lamia simply smiled. The blood suddenly disappeared and Lamia's eyes began to shine. She changed her form and lifted Tori's head. Her hair was black and her eyes a deep green, she changed into Argos. "It's alright, Tori. At least you'll be with me soon." Lamia said mockingly.

With her final ounce of strength, Tori tried grabbing Lamia's neck. As Tori's arm lost all strength, Lamia let her drop to the ground. Okami had begun to run, a tear running down his face.

"You monster!" he yelled out in agony, his hair shining a brighter brown than before.

His entire body covered in flames as he began to give off a glow. He swung his scythe at Lamia who jumped back.

"Just die already!" he screamed out as he grabbed the fire on him and repeatedly started throwing it at Lamia.

She summoned a Xiphos from thin air, the one-handed sword cut through all the fire Okami threw at her. The sun got stronger as Okami's flames got brighter. Lamia ran forward and in the blink of an eye Okami was on the ground. The sun returned to normal as Lamia stepped on Okami's leg, breaking it.

She threw her sword at Elias who had gotten up from the ground. As the blade went through his chest. Nichi covered her mouth in shock, Elias fell on his knees as Lamia walked over to him.

Alepou grabbed her boots to stop her, she looked down at Alepou. "You were always the inferior one." Lamia stated as she stepped on Alepou's head, crushing her skull. Kenos was unable to move, shocked entirely. Lamia walked up to Elias and grabbed the sword from his chest. She turned him around so Nichi could see as she drove the sword through Elias' neck.

___________________________________

Volk opened his eyes as Tori ran forward with her weapon.

Volk: STOP! EVERYONE!

Still uneasy from what he just witnessed, he took a deep breath. Tori stopped, weapon still in hand.

Volk: Wha-

Lamia: What a fun show that was Mr, Zvezda. Seeing as your friends all died as easy as it is to squash a bug is eye-opening, isn't it?

Volk: How did you-

Lamia: I keep tabs on what power each of you use. That's why I was curious on how you saw my friend back there...you never used anything.

Kenos: Did you use your future vision?

Volk put one foot back, a drop of sweat running down his face. He took a deep breath and put his foot forward again.

Volk: Yeah, and apparently she saw it as well.

Lamia laughed as she summoned her Xiphos. She held it in front of her and smiled.

Lamia: Well Mr. Zvezda, let's dance.