Chapter 12: New Discoveries

It was finally morning, Kitsune had woken up and asked Okami about what had happened. The two stayed in the house for a long time. Alepou had finally woken up as well, she saw Lykos on the verge of falling asleep and asked if he was okay. 

Lykos: Huh? Oh...you're awake. I'm fine, are you okay though?

Alepou: Umm...yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Lykos: You don't remember anything?

Alepou: Umm last thing I remember was...

She thought back to yesterday, she remembered holding Lykos' arm while outside.

Alepou: Uhh...What happened yesterday?

Lykos: Oh...let Sky explain it to you, I'm gonna go sleep a bit.

The second he said that he fell fast asleep on Alepou. She looked at him confused, but put her hand on his head. She looked around the room and saw Skylos standing in a corner.

Skylos: Sup.

Alepou: What's up with him, and why are you in a corner?

Skylos: Ly told me to give you space and told me to stay here, yet he was next to you and holding your hand all night long.

Alepou looked down at the fast asleep Lykos.

Alepou: He what?

Skylos: Yeah, he was holding your hand all night long.

Alepou: What even happened for him to do that?

Skylos: Thor hit you with lightning yesterday, and you've been unconscious since.

Alepou: What the fuck? We aren't gonna pretend like that's a normal sentence...right?

Skylos: Now listen, I know it sounds crazy, but that's what actually happened.

Alepou: Why would a god just...?

Skylos: Okami aggravated him, and he decided to fight us to then retreat and send a Valkyrie after us.

Alepou: All that happened yesterday? Wait...did Ly fight Thor and the Valkyrie.

Skylos: No.

Alepou: Oh what a relie-

Skylos: Argos did.

Alepou: Oh for fuck's sake. WHY?!

Skylos: Well we were gonna die....actually...

Alepou: WHAT?

Skylos: Yeah...unfortunately Inu got impaled by a scythe.

Alepou: How can you say that so nonchalant?!

Skylos: We'll...I'm trying to avoid having to deal with it by trying not to care...sadly it's not working too well...that's also why I'm in a corner.

Alepou: Sky...it wasn't your fault.

Skylos:  Yeah, but I could've helped, but I just stayed next to you...

Alepou: Knowing Lykos, I imagine he told you to watch over me...It's fine, you did what he said.

Skylos: Wow...you read him like a book.

Alepou: I mean, we have been friends since we were like five years old.

Skylos: True but damn...

Alepou: How's everyone else?

Skylos: Well, Kit lost an arm trying to save Inu...Oh, Okami gained a Telum out of nowhere.