Chapter 14: Past to Future

Mirazh:I'll send you to the depths of Helheim for her to judge you!

Mirazh went in to attack everyone, his movements were fast but...

Volk: Lykos, on your right! Oka, on top! Kitsune throw fire at the ground on your left!

Volk had used his future vision to predict where Mirazh would come from, Lykos managed to block his attack, Kitsune managed to burn Mirazh. He was screaming in pain...

Volk: Alright let's do this!

_________________________________________________

Alepou: What did you do to them?

She had her bubble around her.

Mirazh: I simply tricked them into thinking that they're beating me. One by one they'll kill each other, I'll simply watch as they die.

Alepou: You monster!

Alepou let the bubble go and started walking towards him.

Mirazh: Oh? What are you gonna do? You don't seem to have a Telum.

Mirazh went over to her with both weapons and struck her, Alepou had raised a bubbled to protect herself. Once the hit got deflected, Alepou dropped the bubble and kicked Mirazh back. He barely flinched from the hit, he then went in for another attack on her but Alepou once again raised a bubble to protect herself.

Mirazh then started to repeatedly hit the bubble Alepou was in to try and break it, after a few seconds it began cracking. Alepou thought of a quick plan to move out of the way and hit him back.

Mirazh was going for a heavy attack to finally break the bubble, Alepou saw an opening and dropped it, rolled to her left, and saw as Mirazh hit the ground with his Telums. She quickly thought of another idea, she made bubbles around her hands and started punching Mirazh, this affected him a lot more.

Alepou hit his face and Mirazh flinched back, his power on the rest of the group began to fade. Alepou ran forward and with momentum punched Mirazh once again but Mirazh caught her arm and grabbed her up.

Mirazh: I commend you for doing this much without a Telum, now it's time for you to meet our lady.

With his other hand, Mirazh grabbed his axe and went to cut her down. All of a sudden, a shield hit the axe and knocked it out of his hand. A split second later, a spear came flying at Mirazh and cut through the arm he was holding Alepou with, she fell to the ground and immediately moved back. Mirazh looked over at where the shield and spear came from and saw Volk and Fidi next to each other.

Okami and Lykos ran past them and went in to attack him, he pulled out the sword and deflected the hits from the two. He then moved back and pointed his finger at them. A bunch of clones of Mirazh appeared and surrounded the group.

Mirazh: You really thought you did something...

Kitsune: Volk, get me up high.

Volk: I'm just a catapult now aren't I...?

Volk grabbed Kitsune up immediately and threw her up, she started throwing fire at all the clones. Once she started falling, Volk caught her mid-air. The fox spirit Kitsune had created earlier went to attack the real Mirazh, the group saw this and went to attack him as well.

Okami stretched over quickly and cut his remaining arm off. Fidi called his spear back and threw it through Mirazh's chest. Lastly, Lykos grabbed his axe, and once in front of Mirazh, he dug it through his neck down to his chest. Mirazh's body dropped to the floor and started disappearing, he left an orb behind and Lykos grabbed it.

"Whatever it is, I hope it's something powerful." said Argos in Lykos' head.

Lykos: I'm not using it...Sky, here you go.

Skylos looked over at Lykos and saw him throw the orb at him. He caught it in the air and didn't hesitate to use it, after that, he immediately ran to Fidi. The two hugged in disbelief now that the fight was over.

Fidi: Sky! You're so tall! What happened to you?

Skylos: Dad, you've been gone for more than 7 years, of course I'd grow up.

Fidi: 7 years?! I was back in Amnea a few days ago...

Lykos: Amnea fell around the same time you and the rest of the Protectors of Freedom disappeared...so yeah, 7 plus years ago.

Fidi: You're telling me that the fight I had a few days ago actually happened 7 or more years ago?!

Alepou: What happened back then?

Fidi: Well...we were fighting three huge monstras, we got two of them, but the third one was a lot tougher than the other two. Liontari and Arkouda rushed in thinking it was easy and because of that, the two got sent flying back into a building. Accalia and I tried to defend ourselves while they came back to attack, but they never did. At some point, I got hit by that monstra, and all of a sudden I'm in a frozen valley.

Volk: Seems to me like you got sent forward in time somehow.

Fidi: Well, that would seem logical...as crazy as that sounds...

Skylos: Whatever, it doesn't matter...at least you're safe.

Skylos hugged Fidi.

Fidi: Haha...At least I know you're safe as well. But wait, why the hell are you here and where the hell is this place?

Sobaka: Well, welcome to Russia, my friend.

Fidi: RUSSIA?!

Volk: Yep, I'm guessing you wound up here just like the rest of these kids did.

Fidi: And how would that be?

Volk: Well we talked about it a bit, and we came to the conclusion that some sort of teleport power was involved.

Fidi: Oh...wait...let me guess. You're Volk and you're Okami.

Volk and Okami: Yeah?

Fidi: Well that's how...I've known you two since you were babies.

Okami: What?

Volk: How?

Fidi: Wait, you don't know?

Volk and Okami: Don't know what?

Fidi let out a deep breath.

Fidi: I can't believe this...Lykos, Volk, and Okami, you three are sons of Accalia.

Lykos: Wait, these are...

Okami and Volk: We're brothers?

Sobaka: Okay but, can we find a place to stay? It's getting late.