Chapter 13: Protector of Freedom

Volk and Sobaka went to find Lykos, Skylos, and Alepou. They knocked on their door and Skylos opened it.

Skylos: Sup.

Volk: Where are the other two?

Skylos: Lykos is asleep since he stayed up taking care of Alepou and well Ale is next to Lykos taking care of him.

Sobaka: Huh...well, we need everyone because we need to decide what we're gonna do, once Ly wakes up let's meet up at Aster's house.

Skylos: Alright, will do...Oh, wait, If you're going over to Okami then please tell him to come over here real quick.

Volk: Alright then, we'll call him over here for you.

From the other room, Alepou was heard hitting something and screaming "STOP!". Skylos proceeded to sigh.

Skylos: I'll check on them.

Sobaka: Good luck comrade.

Sobaka and Volk closed the door and went over to Okami and Kitsune. Skylos walked down the hallway and entered the bedroom. He saw Alepou putting her shirt back on.

Skylos: What the hell happened?

Lykos: OW!

Alepou: You were trying to do things to me in your sleep!

Skylos: I can't leave you two alone for one second without things escalating. I'm expecting a baby next time I check on you.

Alepou: You fucking moron.

Alepou threw a pillow at him but Skylos caught it in his hands. He threw it back onto the bed and left the room.

Alepou: And you! What the fuck were you dreaming about?!

His face turned red.

Lykos: things...

Alepou slapped him across the face. In the other house, Volk and Sobaka were talking to Okami and Kitsune.

Volk: So yeah, we either leave or go to ground zero. Think about your choice before we all meet up at Aster's house.

Kitsune: ...alright...

Okami put his hand on Kitsune's back.

Volk: Oh, Skylos wanted to talk to you, Oka.

Okami: Can't he walk over here?

Volk: He's taking care of Alepou and Lykos.

Okami: Hmph, fine. I'll be back Kit...you two stay here and take care of her.

Sobaka: I mean...that was the plan but okay.

Okami stood up and walked to the house Lykos and the others were in. He knocked on the door and Skylos opened it.

Skylos: Oh, thanks for getting here. Umm, Alepou had a question for you about powers. She's in the bedroom with Lykos.

Okami: Weren't you taking care of them?

Skylos: I am, those two are like two kids. Even with me being the youngest I still act older than them. Just go talk to them, they're probably still hitting each other.

Okami: Al...right?

Okami walked over to the bedroom, he opened the door to see Lykos sitting in a corner while Alepou was laying in bed angry.