Chapter 10: Deity's Requiem

Argos: Sky, take care of her for me.

He carried Alepou and put her next to Skylos, as he left her, he healed her as well.

Skylos: Good to see you again, dude.

Argos: Okami, back off, you'll get caught in the crossfire.

Okami: I'll be just fine.

Argos: Don't blame me if you get hurt. Volk, there's no point in waiting anymore, use your Telum.

Volk: Right.

Clouds started gathering in the sky, and it started getting darker. The lightning running through the clouds was lighting up the place. Thor threw his hammer at Argos who dodged under it and pulled out his Telum.

Inu, who was already outside as well summoned his Telum and tried grabbing the hammer from the ground to try and hit Thor with it but couldn't. Volk looked back at Inu who was trying his best.

Volk: Inu, there's no time!

Thor gathered lightning as thunder roared throughout the sky. The clouds flashing constantly from the energy he was pulling into the palm of his hands, his eyes lit up and the energy he gained ran through his body.

Thor: Now! Let's see if this will knock some sense into you.

He aimed his hands towards Volk and started letting out bursts of electricity at him. Volk stood still taking all the electricity in. Argos looked at him confused about why he's not moving.

Once Thor stopped, he called his hammer back to him. Argos went and rushed at Thor, he went in for a hit with his axe, Thor moved back and dodged it.

He went to hit Argos with the hammer, but they clashed weapons. From behind Thor, Aster appeared and went in for a hit with his claymore. To avoid the hit, Thor turned into electricity and moved away from them, Argos ducked under Aster's blade.

The two looked over at Thor who was gonna throw his hammer at Aster. Out of nowhere, Volk appeared in front of them, he opened his mouth which let out smoke, a hint of electricity could be seen in his eyes. Thor threw the hammer forward and Volk put his hand forward and grabbed it mid-air. Inu, Aster, and Argos looked surprised.

Inu: Oh, but he can grab it!

Volk looked back at Inu and smiled.

Volk: Now, is that all the mighty Thor has to throw at us?

Thor snapped his fingers and lightning started hitting the hammer and running through Volk's body.

Volk: Tis' but a flesh wound.

Thor: WHAT?

Volk grinned and smoke came out of his mouth once again.

Volk: So...How ya like me now sparky?

Behind everyone else, Okami was asking for Inu to give him the gauntlets. Inu summoned them and passed them over to him.

Inu: Be careful though...you're not as resistant as us even with my Telum.

Okami: It's fine, I can handle myself.

Okami ran over to help the rest of the team.

Thor: Alright, then...Hildur, they're all yours! I swear, just when it was getting fun.

Thor retreated up to the sky and someone else came down from behind him. She pulled out a scythe from thin air.

Hildur: So you're the children of Accalia that our lady wants.