Chapter 5̷̧͎̻̘̩̭̯͈͙̪͎̰̙̬̀̃̉͋̔͋̆̈́̌́̈̓̀̕8̸̨͕̻̣̠̦̦̟͗̍̐̀: It did seem too easy...

Volk punched Kenos' back, Lamia lowered the wall and rushed towards Kenos immediately. As she drove the blade through his chest, Kenos appeared behind her. He had cloned himself to avoid her attack, he pushed her forward as Volk swung his sledgehammer up from the ground, launching her up.

Volk: Oka, do your thing!

Okami snapped his fingers and created a seeking ball of fire up towards Lamia. She grabbed the air with her hand and let go right after, she seemed to be standing on air. Volk grabbed Tori's arm.

Volk: Do you trust me?

Tori: No...

Volk: Good enough.

He let go of her arm and hit the ground with his foot, a pillar was created from the dirt under them which launch him and Tori up into the sky. Lamia grabbed the sword once again, and cut the ball of fire. Volk threw his shield forward which hit Lamia's legs, making her lose her footing and fall.

Tori grabbed her weapon tightly as she approached Lamia. She took the opportunity she had and managed to cut through her leg by a bit. As Volk approached, he saw Lamia dismiss her Telum and touch the cut she had. The blood had disappeared, and her eyes lit up. She closed her fits as she smiled and with the built-up momentum from falling, punched Volk down to the ground.

Alepou was finally able to move well, as she grabbed her gun, the person who had jumped from the tree before grabbed her and covered her mouth, so she couldn't scream. She couldn't phase through him, so she tried aiming the gun at him. As the gun landed on the ground from a kick, Nichi heard it.

She warned Elias and Okami quickly, the two immediately activated their powers to which Lamia took notice. Nahe, still in pain tried getting up with one hand. Yuzui took notice and transported next to him.

Tori landed on the ground carefully with a bird spirit she had created. Lamia landed close to her, creating a crater on the ground. She summoned the Xiphos and swung at Tori. She made the bird spirit into the Chisa Katana to block the hit. As the two clashed blades, Lamia transformed into Argos once again.

Lamia: So Tori, how does it feel to finally be free from him?

Tori pushed the Xiphos away and swung at her, Lamia grabbed the blade and broke it. Tori spit directly in her face as she created small dagger which she dug into Lamia's stomach. She kicked Tori back ten meters from the group. The dagger disappeared as Kenos swung down his Halberd at her. A clash was heard as Yuzui tended to Nahe.

Yuzui: Don't try and get up, sit this one out.

Nahe coughed up a bit of blood as he tried to say something.

Yuzui: Just relax.

He grabbed Yuzui's arm tightly.

Nahe: Use...all powers. Same time.

He coughed a bit more as Yuzui looked around. She saw Okami swung his scythe through the person trying to take Alepou. She set Nahe on the ground comfortably and ran towards the two.

Yuzui: We all gotta use our powers at the same time, Nahe's advice.

The three nodded as they ran towards the others. Yuzui threw her dagger next to Kenos to assist him. She dodged under a hit from Lamia and kicked her back just a bit. Kenos jumped forward and swung down at Lamia. She blocked the hit as Yuzui slid next to her and cut her leg with the dagger.

Lamia fell on one knee as Yuzui was about to stab her in the back with her other dagger. Lamia stopped using one arm to block Kenos' Halberd and grabbed Yuzui's arm, crushing it and not letting go. Lamia's head turned a full 180 to look directly at Yuzui, who was trying to get her hand off.

She smiled as she stood up once again as if she had never gotten cut. Alepou shot at her chest, the bullets had no effect at all. Lamia stomped the ground and a rush of air pushed everyone away from her. Her head returned to normal as she transformed back into herself.

Lamia: You are all so predictable, how can such inferior lifeforms like you hold what our queen wants?

Everyone surrounded Lamia, ready to attack. Okami activated his fire as he stretched his arms around the entire group. Tori created a wolf spirit and held up a ball of blue fire. Volk stomped the ground and wall of dirt surrounded everyone and leaving no escape, the air around got colder.

Alepou created magazines for her gun as she made herself untouchable. Elias formed a fist with his hand as he activated his strength. Nichi revealed her power as she lifted her hands, she aimed at everyone in the group, linking their life with hers.

Yuzui's eyes began to glow, she was able to react to movements almost instantly. Kenos simply began floating up his eyes began glowing different color, he looked almost heavenly. He smiled as he gathered all his energy.

Lamia closed one eyes as she grabbed her head. She began changing into different people, almost as if overstimulated by the powers being activated. Nichi stepped back from everyone as they all ran into attack Lamia.

She put her hand on the ground and caused the surrounding air to push them closer to her. She put her hand forward to grab Volk as he flew towards her.

Kenos created a fist full of electricity and slammed forward into the ground creating a massive shockwave, hitting Lamia directly and stopping the air from pushing everyone. Volk absorbed the shockwave to shield everyone from the electricity.

Lamia put a wall between her and Kenos, Alepou saw an opportunity and shot at Lamia, aiming for her head. One shot landed, stunning her. The second shot landed, pushing her back. The third shot landed, disabling her movement. The wall fell as Okami cut her clean in half. Tori pierced Lamia's head as she fell to the ground.

There was silence as both parts of Lamia turned to dust. Everyone took a deep breath and enjoyed the peace. The sound of a footstep alerted Volk, he pinpointed exactly where it was. He immediately jumped forward to push Kenos out of the way. Volk was hit in his stead and was sent back into the dirt wall, protected by his armor. They all turned to look at what it was, everyone took a step back.

Lamia: Pfft, did you really think it was that easy? I'm not fodder like little Accalia, I'm actually wondering how he failed. Oh right! It was part of the plan for him to die, he took out your little boyfriend with him, Ale. Pity.

Everyone was nervous now, they all activated their powers again.

Lamia: Now you get to see what we actually fight like.