1

return

Chapter 1 Am I going to reach the pinnacle of life? (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Book Home PageTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

In China in 3056, it has been ten years since the zombie crisis broke out in mankind. During this period, mankind united with each other and established large and small bases to resist zombies.

"Hey, it has been detected that the appropriate host charter system has been opened. The system is loading...loading completed"

Suddenly there was a mechanical sound in Yun Xia's head. She was looking at the unfamiliar environment in front of her with a confused face. The soft big bed, the beige carpet reflecting the sunset, a rocking chair by the window, and another one on the table. Aromatherapy makes the whole room very comfortable at first glance.

She was originally a newly graduated college student who left a large inheritance after her parents died, so now she is not in a hurry to find a job and is staying at home. Looking back on yesterday, she stayed up until four o'clock after reading the introduction of a very good novel.

As a result, when I saw the ending, I felt as desperate as if I had eaten the socks of the uncle next door that had not been washed for ten years and had freshly baked stinky tofu stuck to them.

I opened the comment section angrily and prepared to scold the author, but as soon as my vision went dark, I fainted. When I woke up, I not only found myself in a strange environment, but also heard a voice in my head.

However, because Yun Xia is a senior novel fan, he immediately realized that he had encountered a legendary system.

Yun Xia: "Where is this place? You just said that you are in the housewife system. Am I going to reach the peak of my life just after graduation and live a life of collecting money while lying down?"

When I thought that I had just graduated and was about to become a rich woman who could be taken care of... and reach the pinnacle of my life, I became excited.

"Hello host, I am the charterer system number 0428. This is City Y in China in 3056. It is the tenth year since the zombie virus broke out in the human world. Most people were infected with the virus and mutated. The remaining people formed various groups, large and small. base."

"Because of the virus, the plants and animals in this world have also mutated and become inedible, and there are fewer and fewer clean water sources."

As soon as he heard that this world was a world of zombies, Yun Xia's whole body felt bad. With his physique that was so good that he could run 800 meters in 8 minutes and broke the school's fastest record.

I'm afraid I won't be able to live long in this world like this.

"Don't worry about the host. The host's task is to run a community in this world. In the community run by the host, you are invincible. No creature can harm you, and no one with ill intentions towards the host can enter the community."

The system seemed to hear Yun Xia's worry and replied.

With the protection of the system, Yun Xia felt relieved.

But Yun Xia asked again: "Why did you choose me? I'm just an ordinary fresh graduate with no skills. Unlike the heroine in the novel who has special skills and is as beautiful as a fairy."

"Because when the system was looking for a host on Earth, it happened to encounter you who died suddenly due to staying up late, and you no longer have any relatives in that world. Anyway, this system is the most powerful system and it doesn't matter who binds it, so I simply bind you as the host."