36

return

Chapter 36 Almighty Robot (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

He had not seen these medical books for a long time.

Although I collected some of them, most of them are gone.

With Yun Xia's acquiescence, he read through it eagerly.

After a while, Mr. Wang came over.

After introducing each other, Yun Xia asked Mr. Wang to start.

Before coming, Yun Xia also told Grandpa Lin that there was an assessment required to get a job in the clinic, and only those who passed the assessment could enter the clinic.

Now he is also dealing with it with a strong spirit.

Yun Xia, who knew nothing about medicine, felt bored listening to their conversation.

But still stay on the sidelines.

Seeing the two of them getting more and more excited as they chatted, and it sounded like they were arguing over a prescription, Yun Xia had a headache.

I had no choice but to go out and play with Xiao Mumu for a while.

Yun Xia came back after a while, and the two people had completely different attitudes.

Now the two of them have become like good friends who have not seen each other for many years, talking happily.

Yun Xia was shocked. What development is this?

Just when Mr. Wang saw Yun Xia coming back, he happily said to her: "This Mr. Lin is really capable. Boss Yun can hire him with confidence."

After hearing this, Yun Xia felt that this was expected.

Seeing that they were eager to talk about him for a few more days and nights, they quickly interrupted, "Grandpa Lin, Mr. Wang, it's dinner time now, let's go and eat first."

After going out for lunch with them, I took Grandpa Lin to sign the contract.

Mr. Wang went back to continue his research.

The clinic has not yet recruited enough people, so Grandpa Lin does not have to go to work for the time being, and can just rest in the community.

I thought I hadnt been to the park for a few days, and now I was taking a walk after dinner.

Lightning and Fubao haven't been out for a long time, so take them with them.

It's not that Yunxia didn't let them go out, it's that Fubao was too young to go out before, and Lightning was just lazy.

We have everything at home, so we dont have to go out to look for food every day.

You can also chase butterflies in your home garden, which makes your daily life so comfortable.

Carrying a small bag in front of her, she put Fu Bao inside and opened the opening. She also took out some clothes she had bought for Lightning. After trying on a few pieces, Yun Xia finally chose a blue one under Lightning's resentful eyes. clothing.

After everything was packed up, the family of three went out.

Now the park has become a favorite place for tenants in the community, and even people from the base next to it rent houses in the community specifically to come to the park.