93

return

Chapter 93 Airport (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

A few days have passed since Yun Xia told Leader Jiang that creatures in the sea are suspected of mutating, and Yun Xia has returned home long ago.

Although this trip to the beach was not as beautiful as Yun Xia imagined, I still took a lot of beautiful photos, and Yun Xia was quite satisfied.

People in the community are living their lives as usual, but leaders at other bases are not so relaxed.

The biological variation in the sea means that the outside environment is gradually getting worse. Because living standards have improved before, people have begun to feel a little more relaxed.

They have no idea what the situation is like outside. Under the influence of life, some of them even think that the outside should be gradually getting better.

Unexpectedly, this news gave them a blow.

The relaxed mood was gone, replaced by vigilance and worry.

They dont know what this planet will look like in the end, and they dont know where the fate of mankind will go.

However, no matter how worried you are, you still need to take the necessary defensive measures.

The base on the seaside also received the news immediately.

People who were originally lucky to live by the sea began to worry.

No one knows how mutated sea creatures are now.

What is their attitude toward humans?

Some people think that even if the creatures in the sea mutate, they won't cause much harm to humans because they can't grow legs and come ashore.

But most others are pessimistic.

If one day there are not enough creatures in the sea for them to eat, going ashore is their only option.

By then, humans will not only have to face the threat of zombies, but also attacks from mutated animals and plants on land and sea.

In the current situation, there is nothing people can do for the time being.

The bases on the seaside have upgraded their defense measures to the highest level.

The materials purchased are also mainly weapons and defense materials.

To be on the safe side, we purchased a large amount of food so that if something went wrong, we wouldn't starve to death.

People here are worried, but Yunxia doesn't feel nervous at all.

It's not that she can solve the crisis in the sea 100%, but for now.

The biological mutations in the sea have not yet appeared to pose a threat to humans.

The biological variation on the earth will not be one-sided.

Nowadays, people's abilities are upgraded faster and faster, and their abilities are not taken by taking drugs but by actual exercise.

Coupled with the provision of various weapons and supplies, although Yun Xia didn't think that people's powers were necessarily much higher than those in the sea, at least he could protect himself and his family from being killed by mutant creatures.

In addition, research institutes in various places have not been idle these days. With Yun Xia's help, various new weapons have been developed one after another.